WARNING....REMOANER EXPERT AT WORK.......

Guest pelmetman

Struggling to find a bit of so called Project fear that might not be true Dave seeing as most if it is starting to come true.

He could still be proved right, we dont leave properly until 2020.

The fall in the pound makes academic positions in the UK less attractive to the best in each field, as does the impression of how the UK is now a hate filled racist country as portrayed in some of the European press. There is also concern over future funding for research and academia. Over time it will become increasingly difficult to attract the best people.

Britain has cut itself adrift or is trying to. Your banking on it being success but I think secretly you and many other Brexiteers dont care if its a success as long as we leave.

All the signs are there. Key workers in the NHS leaving, Applications down 96% From Europe. It stands to reason if the economy suffers all internal establishments like education, universities, research groups will also slip behind the rest of Europe and the world as we slowly sink down the rankings.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-17 12:52 PM

All the signs are there. Key workers in the NHS leaving, Applications down 96% From Europe. It stands to reason if the economy suffers all internal establishments like education, universities, research groups will also slip behind the rest of Europe and the world as we slowly sink down the rankings.

More Remoaner myths *-) .........

https://brexitcentral.com/claims-exodus-eu-nhs-staff-not-nhs-own-data/

"EU nationals have increased since the Brexit vote As of 30 June 2016, EU nationals were 58,698 or 5% of the NHS workforce. So exactly one year after the referendum vote (after which a hate crime wave was allegedly unleashed) there are 3,193 more EU nationals working in the NHS. These increases are even higher if you choose the beginning of the referendum campaign as a starting point. It is true that the growth rate in EU nationals has slowed down, but this can be explained by many factors as well as Brexit, particularly in the case of EU nurses."

Guest pelmetman

The fall in the pound makes academic positions in the UK less attractive to the best in each field,

Well if they're anything like the bright spark in my OP then they're overpaid >:-) ........

Struggling to find a bit of so called Project fear that might not be true Dave seeing as most if it is starting to come true.

He could still be proved right, we dont leave properly until 2020.

The fall in the pound makes academic positions in the UK less attractive to the best in each field, as does the impression of how the UK is now a hate filled racist country as portrayed in some of the European press. There is also concern over future funding for research and academia. Over time it will become increasingly difficult to attract the best people.

Britain has cut itself adrift or is trying to. Your banking on it being success but I think secretly you and many other Brexiteers dont care if its a success as long as we leave.

"UK is now a hate filled racist country" ... Couldn't agree more ... You are on about Muslims aren't ya ???

pelmetman - 2018-05-17 8:41 AM

.......and he's supposed to be a clever academic 8-) ...........

As a Professor and physician i'd say he is an extremely clever academic and as Brian correctly pointed out yesterday thats his field of expertise. Expressing a personal opinion outside of that, doesn't equate to being 'an expert' so your thread title is totally misleading......but then it was meant to be purely for dramatic impact wasn't it?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-17 3:35 PM

As a Professor and physician i'd say he is an extremely clever academic and as Brian correctly pointed out yesterday thats his field of expertise. Expressing a personal opinion outside of that, doesn't equate to being 'an expert' so your thread title is totally misleading......but then it was meant to be purely for dramatic impact wasn't it?

Nope.......It is a perfect example of the so called Remoaner "experts" that are wheeled out to promote "Project Fear" ;-) .........

Who's opinions are then promulgated by the Independent or the Guardian *-) .......and lapped up by the Remoaner loser brigade, so they can indulge in some more hand wringing & whining about how the skys gonna fall in.........What a bunch of drama queens you Remoaners are >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-05-17 3:50 PM

Nope.......It is a perfect example of the so called Remoaner "experts" that are wheeled out to promote "Project Fear" ;-) .........

Who's opinions are then promulgated by the Independent or the Guardian *-) .......and lapped up by the Remoaner loser brigade, so they can indulge in some more hand wringing & whining about how the skys gonna fall in.........What a bunch of drama queens you Remoaners are >:-) .......

So was Dominic Cummings Campaign Director of the Vote Leave campaign also a 'hand wringing, whining, drama queen, loser'?

Seems to me you just cannot accept anyone who doesn't dance along to your Brexit tune. I thought you wanted democracy but it seems more like you want a dictatorial regime. The problem you have is you want this bit, that bit or another bit but not anything that doesn't suit so then throw your toys out the pram when you find you aren't going to get all your own way!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-17 5:09 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-17 3:50 PM

So was Dominic Cummings Campaign Director of the Vote Leave campaign also a 'hand wringing, whining, drama queen, loser'?

Seems to me you just cannot accept anyone who doesn't dance along to your Brexit tune. I thought you wanted democracy but it seems more like you want a dictatorial regime. The problem you have is you want this bit, that bit or another bit but not anything that doesn't suit so then throw your toys out the pram when you find you aren't going to get all your own way!

Incorrect Bullet, I have stated previously that I expect we will have to compromise ;-) ..........

I suspect you Remoaners will ensure we still have a bill to pay, but so long as we are no longer members of the EU then I don't give a stuff :D .........

I've retired so it wont be me who's paying it.........Coz I'm now officially a burden on the economy B-) ......

Archived