Wales one, euroland nil.

rupert123

Really pleased for Thomas and I hope Cavendish wins tomorrow.

As for the UK bashing "euroland" again, the Isle of Man, where Cavendish hails from, is not part of the UK (and it isn't in the EU either).

DavieR - 2017-07-01 10:01 PM

As for the UK bashing "euroland" again, the Isle of Man, where Cavendish hails from, is not part of the UK (and it isn't in the EU either).

Nonsense.

candapack - 2017-07-01 10:08 PM

rupert123 - 2017-07-01 9:25 PM

First stage of Le Tour and yellow jersey, well done Geraint Thomas. Cavendish win tomorrow and another euroland bashing coming up. Long may UK rule.

Ermm, rule what, exactly?

World cycling.

rupert123 - 2017-07-02 9:10 AM

Nonsense.

Why is it? :-S

Isle of Man is a self governing Crown dependency and never been part of UK, hence the reason they were not allowed to vote in the EU referendum.

Bulletguy - 2017-07-02 12:15 PM

rupert123 - 2017-07-02 9:10 AM

Nonsense.

Why is it? :-S

M

Isle of Man is a self governing Crown dependency and never been part of UK, hence the reason they were not allowed to vote in the EU referendum.

Mark Cavendish rides for team GB at the olympics and for the UK world championship team. Queen Elizabeth is head of state of the island, they use the pound, good enough for me.

Archived