Well he would wouldn't he.........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She could still end up back here anyway if Bangladesh dont want her and there is an appeal which there probably will be if due process is followed. I dont want her kind back here anymore than anyone else but I am also of the opinion that people like her may well be useful to the authorities if they can be turned and milked for intel rather than just sent away to breed more terrorists.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-21 5:46 PM

She could still end up back here anyway if Bangladesh dont want her and there is an appeal which there probably will be if due process is followed. I dont want her kind back here anymore than anyone else but I am also of the opinion that people like her may well be useful to the authorities if they can be turned and milked for intel rather than just sent away to breed more terrorists.

Und what if they cant be "turned" Barry and she plays a part in some crazy Muslim slaughter that wipes out a load of innocents , you guna tell the relatives "well we tried to turn her" ???

Leadership contest on the horizon so Javid wants to appeal to the gallery of hard right populists. There's morals and ethics involved with whats become a high profile case and listening to many lawyers, Javid may ethically have got it wrong. Even a Tory MP on C4 news said the same only this evening.

Oddly enough government have been very quiet about this one.....now released.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tareena-shakil-isis-syria-daesh-islamic-state-is-toddler-jailed-six-years-a6846346.html

It is understandable that there is little sympathy for this young woman in the UK. Tempting though it is to say she has made her bed and must lie on it I believe that she is our problem. If we maintain that other countries should accept the return of their dangerous nationals when we want rid of them then we must set an example by taking our own back. Javid has just done what is politically expedient without thinking of the bigger picture.

antony1969 - 2019-02-21 5:49 PM

Und what if they cant be "turned" Barry and she plays a part in some crazy Muslim slaughter that wipes out a load of innocents , you guna tell the relatives "well we tried to turn her" ???

If shes no good then charge her with something and lock her up. There are hundreds of these feckers on their way back, key thing seems to me is to take them out of circulation one way or another rather than just bouncing them somewhere else where they will probably continue to be terrorists in one form or another.

Barryd999 - 2019-02-21 11:05 PM

If shes no good then charge her with something and lock her up. There are hundreds of these feckers on their way back, key thing seems to me is to take them out of circulation one way or another rather than just bouncing them somewhere else where they will probably continue to be terrorists in one form or another.

So if she's no good charge her and lock her up at our expense and then when she comes out what ??? ... What if she herself kills just one more person , what if she persuades someone else to do so ... She doesnt seem very sorry to me for what she's done or what murders Muslims have carried out in fact quite the opposite ... You or one of the other preachers guna take her in away from the those that influenced her warped view of the west ??? No I didn't think so and will you have anything to say to any future victims slaughtered by her or someone she has a connection to ???

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-02-21 11:05 PM

It is understandable that there is little sympathy for this young woman in the UK. Tempting though it is to say she has made her bed and must lie on it I believe that she is our problem. If we maintain that other countries should accept the return of their dangerous nationals when we want rid of them then we must set an example by taking our own back. Javid has just done what is politically expedient without thinking of the bigger picture.

The bigger picture according to wet liberals *-) .........

Javid has done what the vast majority of the country wanted him to do ;-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

Which is why we need a Guantanamo bay :-| ............

Hi Violet,

I agree about focusing on the bigger picture,however nothing focus's people like the here and now of normal citizens. When you think of somebody,even with children who for being 5 mins late at the job centre get sanctioned and this girl will knowingly cost a fortune for the bigger picture to take its course. I consider myself a fair minded caring person but this girl never wanted to come home before their troops were defeated or when she lost other children,possibly through the conditions they were born and lived in.

cheers

derek

derek pringle - 2019-02-22 8:22 AM

Hi Violet,

I agree about focusing on the bigger picture,however nothing focus's people like the here and now of normal citizens. When you think of somebody,even with children who for being 5 mins late at the job centre get sanctioned and this girl will knowingly cost a fortune for the bigger picture to take its course. I consider myself a fair minded caring person but this girl never wanted to come home before their troops were defeated or when she lost other children,possibly through the conditions they were born and lived in.

cheers

derek

How do you know she didn't want to return home? She was living in a violent oppressive regime and even now is surrounded by ISIS sympathisers in the refugee camp, to speak out and criticise might result in her death.

She was 15 when she was groomed and has no doubt be indoctrinated further, the sensible thing to do is to comply with international law and bring her home, assess what risk she poses and act accordingly.

Once we start ignoring our responsibilities under international law, however unpopular that might be, then it's a very slippery slope.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 8:58 AM

Hi Violet,

cheers

derek

How do you know she didn't want to return home? She was living in a violent oppressive regime and even now is surrounded by ISIS sympathisers in the refugee camp, to speak out and criticise might result in her death.

She was 15 when she was groomed and has no doubt be indoctrinated further, the sensible thing to do is to comply with international law and bring her home, assess what risk she poses and act accordingly.

Once we start ignoring our responsibilities under international law, however unpopular that might be, then it's a very slippery slope.

Spoken like a true terrorist apologist *-) ............Corbyn would be proud ;-) .........

antony1969 - 2019-02-22 6:27 AM

So if she's no good charge her and lock her up at our expense and then when she comes out what ??? ... What if she herself kills just one more person , what if she persuades someone else to do so ... She doesnt seem very sorry to me for what she's done or what murders Muslims have carried out in fact quite the opposite ... You or one of the other preachers guna take her in away from the those that influenced her warped view of the west ??? No I didn't think so and will you have anything to say to any future victims slaughtered by her or someone she has a connection to ???

So your bothered about the cost when what she knows could save lives and at such a young age in the right hands maybe she could be taught the error of her ways. If not then she stays inside. If she is full fat Jihadi nut job she is going to carry on that fight for certain if she is just kicked out of the UK or doesnt it matter if shes involved in atrocities somewhere else or breeds an army of future ISIS nut jobs?

Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 8:58 AM

Hi Violet,

cheers

derek

If having her 'home' upholds international law and we get to pay a fortune in her possible imprisonment and thousands more £££s trying to convert her and then have the possibility of her killing others or her helping someone else to murder then thats a small price to pay ... Bring her 'home'

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-02-22 9:10 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-22 6:27 AM

So your bothered about the cost when what she knows could save lives and at such a young age in the right hands maybe she could be taught the error of her ways. If not then she stays inside. If she is full fat Jihadi nut job she is going to carry on that fight for certain if she is just kicked out of the UK or doesnt it matter if shes involved in atrocities somewhere else or breeds an army of future ISIS nut jobs?

So she's gonna come back and confess that she's either a full fat nut job or not.......and you're going to believe her? *-) ..........

You should familiarize yourself with the Islamic word Taqiya ;-) .........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Basically it means they can tell us Nonbelievers any old sh*t >:-) ..........

antony1969 - 2019-02-22 9:16 AM

If having her 'home' upholds international law and we get to pay a fortune in her possible imprisonment and thousands more £££s trying to convert her and then have the possibility of her killing others or her helping someone else to murder then thats a small price to pay ... Bring her 'home'

You are going to pay a fortune in legal fees and then she is going to come home anyway - because it's the law, just because we don't like it doesn't mean we can ignore it.

Otherwise you could have the situation where Sajid Javid is stripped of his nationality and deported to Pakistan. Or any of us....

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 7:28 AM

Javid has done what the vast majority of the country wanted him to do ;-) ..........

I think you have missed my point Dave, you can’t have it both ways. It is you that often expresses concern that foreign nationals who commit serious criminal offences in the UK are not returned to their country of origin. How can we begin to lecture or seek co-operation from other countries when they seek to put up barriers to our efforts to return their criminals when we indulge in the same strategy?

Questions are now being asked about whether Mr Javid sought the advice of senior lawyers in the Home Office or the Attorney General. Remember it was not so long ago that he admitted that he had not appreciated how complex the issues were in relation to immigration before his appointment as Home Secretary in April 2018. He hasn’t had long enough in the job to make decisions like this off his own bat nor does it appear he had sufficient time before he made this decision to consult as widely as he should have done. The cynic in me says that as a politician he may be aware that he may lose an appeal but he doesn’t care because he can blame “the enemies of the people” if he does. A good Home Secretary respects the law and avoids passing the buck.

We need to condemn violence in the strongest terms, which is why I'm revoking the citizenship of a 19-year-old and letting her baby be raised by ISIS.

Anyway, I'm off to sell more bombs to that country that's been dismembering journalists with bonesaws.

Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 10:33 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-22 9:16 AM

You are going to pay a fortune in legal fees and then she is going to come home anyway - because it's the law, just because we don't like it doesn't mean we can ignore it.

Otherwise you could have the situation where Sajid Javid is stripped of his nationality and deported to Pakistan. Or any of us....

Silly comparison ... I wasn't aware Mr Javid went off to support ISIS to be involved in Allah knows what ... As for this terrorist lady let us in on your superior knowledge of the legal complexities of the case please explaining the standing in international law regarding her situation because if your correct and you know better than most we can email Mr Javid to let him know what you know and then hopefully we can save that "fortune" you talk of ... Speed is of the essence so hurry up , every penny saved counts ... Regards

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-02-22 11:39 AM

We need to condemn violence in the strongest terms, which is why I'm revoking the citizenship of a 19-year-old and letting her baby be raised by ISIS.

Anyway, I'm off to sell more bombs to that country that's been dismembering journalists with bonesaws.

Typical Corbynite tripe *-) ..........

Sucking up to Islamic terrorists must be in your DNA >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-02-22 11:06 AM

I think you have missed my point Dave, you can’t have it both ways. It is you that often expresses concern that foreign nationals who commit serious criminal offences in the UK are not returned to their country of origin. How can we begin to lecture or seek co-operation from other countries when they seek to put up barriers to our efforts to return their criminals when we indulge in the same strategy?

Questions are now being asked about whether Mr Javid sought the advice of senior lawyers in the Home Office or the Attorney General. Remember it was not so long ago that he admitted that he had not appreciated how complex the issues were in relation to immigration before his appointment as Home Secretary in April 2018. He hasn’t had long enough in the job to make decisions like this off his own bat nor does it appear he had sufficient time before he made this decision to consult as widely as he should have done. The cynic in me says that as a politician he may be aware that he may lose an appeal but he doesn’t care because he can blame “the enemies of the people” if he does. A good Home Secretary respects the law and avoids passing the buck.

If we had a decent balanced justice system I'd might agree with you *-) ............

Guest pelmetman

Oh my.......Labour's hypocrisy is staggering 8-) ........

"John McDonnell argued Britons who fought for Israel against Palestine should face the threat of losing their citizenship in a letter that emerged 24 hours after Jeremy Corbyn said jihadi bride Shamima Begum should keep her passport."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6733909/John-McDonnell-said-Britons-fought-Israel-stripped-British-citizenship.html

More proof that Corbyn's party is Antisemitic >:-) ........

Archived