White Lives Dont Matter ...

Birdbrain

Poor judgement perhaps? Or deliberately provocative? What I think she meant was that there is no problem with White lives as far as the structure and ideology is set up in favour of white lives in the UK and the western world so as far as she is concerned White lives are not under threat or held back in the same way as Black lives are.

Thats what I think she meant but I agree with you, Im a genius of course (lol) and even I am having to think quite hard about what she meant so of course the plebs who will have just read the headline are now sending her messages like "Im coming for you with a noose Nigga lover" etc. Good job. Not.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-27 9:03 AM

Poor judgement perhaps? Or deliberately provocative? What I think she meant was that there is no problem with White lives as far as the structure and ideology is set up in favour of white lives in the UK and the western world so as far as she is concerned White lives are not under threat or held back in the same way as Black lives are.

Thats what I think she meant but I agree with you, Im a genius of course (lol) and even I am having to think quite hard about what she meant so of course the plebs who will have just read the headline are now sending her messages like "Im coming for you with a noose Nigga lover" etc. Good job. Not.

Suppose the morons who posted the "nigga" bit to that racist lady are as moronic as the morons who find thuggery , violence and vandalism "funny" and post about it on the web ... Maybe the lady in question gets what she deserves , if its good for her to be racist towards all whites maybe she gets what she deserves from those she upsets

Birdbrain - 2020-06-27 9:16 AM

Suppose the morons who posted the "nigga" bit to that racist lady are as moronic as the morons who find thuggery , violence and vandalism "funny" and post about it on the web ... Maybe the lady in question gets what she deserves , if its good for her to be racist towards all whites maybe she gets what she deserves from those she upsets

Im not defending her. I was simply trying to interpret what I think she meant. Ill judged and somewhat condescending really. Nobody gets it. More fuel to the fire. Shes not stupid though so did she want a reaction? I dunno.

Thuggery and violence is not funny. Clanging statues of racists into the sea is funny.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-27 10:07 AM

Im not defending her. I was simply trying to interpret what I think she meant. Ill judged and somewhat condescending really. Nobody gets it. More fuel to the fire. Shes not stupid though so did she want a reaction? I dunno.

Thuggery and violence is not funny. Clanging statues of racists into the sea is funny.

So like I said you find thuggery and violence funny ... Drip

Birdbrain - 2020-06-27 12:36 PM

No, its not like you said. Chucking a statue in the drink is vandalism, not thuggery or violence. Its still funny though.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 10:04 AM

No, its not like you said. Chucking a statue in the drink is vandalism, not thuggery or violence. Its still funny though.

I am sure you know the meaning of both thuggery and violence which along with vandalism sums up the actions of those you supported perfectly on that day ... You openly support criminality which is a truly shocking thing given your screaming hysterics regarding those having a picnic up your way a few weeks ago ... More hypocrisy from Hypocrite King ... Hope none of your property or your relatives property ever gets damaged by criminals

Birdbrain - 2020-06-28 10:34 AM

I am sure you know the meaning of both thuggery and violence which along with vandalism sums up the actions of those you supported perfectly on that day ... You openly support criminality which is a truly shocking thing given your screaming hysterics regarding those having a picnic up your way a few weeks ago ... More hypocrisy from Hypocrite King ... Hope none of your property or your relatives property ever gets damaged by criminals

I think I have made it clear on several occasions that I didnt support the demonstrations during a pandemic but they happened anyway and the tearing down of that stutue, that "one" statue I think could have been an iconic moment and it was a great moment but spoilt by what followed. I dont think you can compare it to the vile thuggish behaviour that has gone on in some parts of the Dales though which I certainly never described as a "picnic". Taking drugs, snorting gas (who knew that was a thing?), spreading litter, violence, theft, graffiti and spreading coronavirus to a vulnerable elderly population is not a picnic.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 11:53 AM

I think I have made it clear on several occasions that I didnt support the demonstrations during a pandemic but they happened anyway and the tearing down of that stutue, that "one" statue I think could have been an iconic moment and it was a great moment but spoilt by what followed. I dont think you can compare it to the vile thuggish behaviour that has gone on in some parts of the Dales though which I certainly never described as a "picnic". Taking drugs, snorting gas (who knew that was a thing?), spreading litter, violence, theft, graffiti and spreading coronavirus to a vulnerable elderly population is not a picnic.

So mindless thuggery , violence and vandalism could have been "an iconic moment" but was spoilt by what followed ??? ... Do tell "what followed" that trumped criminality , thuggery , violence and vandalism ??? ... What spoilt something so "funny" ??? ... As for those you screeched about up in the Dales , what they did was nowhere near what your BLM friends did and do ... Your a hypocrite ... Wouldnt it have been a "great moment" if some of your BLM buddies had come to your exclusively whites only village and forcibly with thuggery , violence , criminality and vandalism ethically cleansed you and some of the other residents and replaced you and them with black folk to make it more multicultural ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-28 1:32 PM

So mindless thuggery , violence and vandalism could have been "an iconic moment" but was spoilt by what followed ??? ... Do tell "what followed" that trumped criminality , thuggery , violence and vandalism ??? ... What spoilt something so "funny" ??? ... As for those you screeched about up in the Dales , what they did was nowhere near what your BLM friends did and do ... Your a hypocrite ... Wouldnt it have been a "great moment" if some of your BLM buddies had come to your exclusively whites only village and forcibly with thuggery , violence , criminality and vandalism ethically cleansed you and some of the other residents and replaced you and them with black folk to make it more multicultural ???

WTF You going all Hollywood for? Firstly the pulling down of the Colston statue was not Thuggery and Violence. I guess you could call it vandalism. No violence was involved in fact it seemed like a peaceful but happy protest. Least they seemed very happy when the statue was toppled. Watch the video and listen to those interviewed. They dont sound like "Thugs" to me.

What followed was a few morons that decided it was ok to go and vandalise cenotaphs and Winston Churchill (some say far right groups were involved with some of the war memorial vandalism) and when that happened due to the media coverage it just created more division. They lost the credibility and the support gained by chucking Colston in the drink. That of course was all that was needed for the real far right Thugs to get stuck in as we saw.

Whats been happening here in beauty spots is much worse than a few people pulling down a statue of a racist and it keeps happening.

Guest pelmetman

Fortunately not all BAME folk wear a chip on their shoulder B-) .........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8467859/Newsman-John-Pienaar-says-Britain-NOT-racist.html

Barryd999 - 2020-06-28 4:07 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-28 1:32 PM

WTF You going all Hollywood for? Firstly the pulling down of the Colston statue was not Thuggery and Violence. I guess you could call it vandalism. No violence was involved in fact it seemed like a peaceful but happy protest. Least they seemed very happy when the statue was toppled. Watch the video and listen to those interviewed. They dont sound like "Thugs" to me.

What followed was a few morons that decided it was ok to go and vandalise cenotaphs and Winston Churchill (some say far right groups were involved with some of the war memorial vandalism) and when that happened due to the media coverage it just created more division. They lost the credibility and the support gained by chucking Colston in the drink. That of course was all that was needed for the real far right Thugs to get stuck in as we saw.

Whats been happening here in beauty spots is much worse than a few people pulling down a statue of a racist and it keeps happening.

You need to look up the meaning of the words 'violence' and 'thuggery' ... "Whats been happening here in beauty spots is much worse than a few people pulling down a statue "??? ... Violence and thuggery is "funny" but not on my ruddy doorstep!!!

Archived