Who *did* shoot Kennedy?

Lizzy

I like a good conspiracy theory.

How about the possibility of the car bombs discovered in London yesterday were planted by the Department of Dirty Tricks to keep the 'Terrorist Threat' to the forefront of the news, thus justifying our lads being used as canon fodder in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Or am I just an old cynic?

peter - 2007-06-30 6:49 PM The CIA backed up the Mafia to shoot Kennedy. :D

Yep quite right about this Pete. Also don't forget that J Edagr Hoover was in charge of the CIA at the time, and Kennedy was a firm believer in freedom for the minority and Hoover himself was a staunch anti black reformist.Lee Harvey Oswald was just a patsy.

Some strange facts for you re Kennedy.

Kennedy was in a Lincoln car, Lincoln was in an old Kennedy car going to the theatre.. Lee Harvey Oswald - same number of letters as James Wilks Booth(15).Lincoln shot in a theatre, and Booth found in a library. Oswald shot Kennedy from a old Library and was found in an old Cinema(Theatre).

Thai

the tortoise - 2007-06-30 5:33 PM I like a good conspiracy theory. How about the possibility of the car bombs discovered in London yesterday were planted by the Department of Dirty Tricks to keep the 'Terrorist Threat' to the forefront of the news, thus justifying our lads being used as canon fodder in Iraq and Afghanistan. Or am I just an old cynic?

You're not a cynic,

Thai

davenewell@home - 2007-07-01 5:52 PM
Lizzy - 2007-06-30 1:32 PM There are grave doubts that it was only one killer ......... so Lee Harvey Oswald might have had help?
Who actually gives a damn? It happened fourty odd years ago, let it go for your sanity's sake. (lol) D.

Exactly - who the hell cares anyway - If you have a suspicion, CIA, Mafia etc what on earth can you do about it? Get on with your life and enjoy the English summer......

Bazza454 - 2007-07-01 7:15 PM

Exactly - who the hell cares anyway - If you have a suspicion, CIA, Mafia etc what on earth can you do about it? Get on with your life and enjoy the English summer......

Now that is something that has definately been sabotaged by the CIA!!  Er, OK, or maybe the EEC.  :-) 

It's social history: and we're not being told the whole truth ....

At this present moment it's lashing rain against our windows, trees are blown sideways and the dogs are huddled due to a crack of thunder ...... English weather *-) I'm first with the noose should anyone even hint at a hose-pipe ban!

Lizzy - 2007-07-02 3:21 PM

It's social history: and we're not being told the whole truth ....

At this present moment it's lashing rain against our windows, trees are blown sideways and the dogs are huddled due to a crack of thunder ...... English weather *-) I'm first with the noose should anyone even hint at a hose-pipe ban!

Oooh Lizzy - don't get them started on Global Warming again!

There is an excellent thread somewhere about what a con that is! (lol)

Archived