Why

michele

Does this Forum knock things off at the weekend and they don't seem to stay around a little while ?

Why is this forum so slow or is it just me?

Why is the Forum being broken up now ie MH matters

then chit & chat

then it shows MH matters again camping banter ..

Why doe sit not leave them all together very confusing if someone post at 8.30 then it splits them up weird..

Ok I always just press the NEW THREAD up above and instantly it takes me to the new threads ....

But lately at night especially if you push it it takes you back to the new threads all split up....

So follows M/H matters

Chatterbox

M/H matters

camping banter ....Normally you would see who entered what last because it always go's to the top but now they have split it up it has two sets ...Dave never mind I,m wasting your time you kow what I,m like explaining ...but it is very slow at this end..

Errr thanks for the clarification 'Chele. Actually it does make some sense now, I didn't understand at first because I have the Motorhome Matters forum page listed in my favourites, I then take a gentle stroll down the threads and comment, or not, as I go. Once I've trickled my way through them I switch to chatterbox and repeat the process. Well it kills a minute or two *-) .

D.

Archived