X

Birdbrain

For us Leave voter types ... If you manage to find your way to where your meant to vote on your own and you look at the ballot paper there will be a Brexit Party box ... At the side of the Brexit Party box you need to put one of these X by the side of it and dont be put off by anyone wearing sandals outside the voting station shouting racist at you either ... Its going to be a great day ... MAGA

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-23 8:17 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-23 7:33 AM

Have a nice proxy referendum everyone B-) ..........

Oh good, so you will accept the result when the remain parties outweigh the brexit parties?

Why should we?........You didn't >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-23 8:26 AM

Oh good, so you will accept the result when the remain parties outweigh the brexit parties?

So you argued that it was a proxy referendum and now your suggesting it might not be?

Have you changed your mind?

Or just lost it completely?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-23 9:34 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-23 8:26 AM

So you argued that it was a proxy referendum and now your suggesting it might not be?

Have you changed your mind?

Or just lost it completely?

Nope.......I'm just flagging up your hypocrisy *-) .......

Leave voters out numbered you Remoaners in the first referendum ;-) ...........

Did you accept the result?.....NO *-) ........

Will you accept 2 nil? :-S ........

Prolly not.......so sod yer >:-) .......

Ive not been here long but thought I would share this with my fellow big members ... I was the first at our local Church School polling station today at 6.45am ... They kindly let me vote even though they werent open till 7 ... Im hearing all sorts of intimidation and aggression towards Brexit supporters when going to vote ... Its shocking ... Ive heard of things like this happening in Pakistan and South Africa but here in Blighty ... Few hours left dont let them win with bullying ... Regards

Fast Pat - 2019-05-24 6:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-05-23 6:01 PM

I just know our left leaning Remoaners are going to condemn this ...

... Shameful

https://www.irishpost.com/news/brexit-party-army-veteran-81-milkshake-row-acquitted-attempted-murder-shooting-civilian-northern-ireland-1974-167292?fbclid=IwAR33IogD28vT1PJLtZ_8fDyaJ3Gc6lv9JzGR614s9WzTdftK3Vk6l4TRUn8

Blimey!! £13K raised for getting covered in milkshake!! Anyone wanna chuck some dairy products at me? (lol) I know a few might. There were reports and photos on Twitter earlier saying it was a set up and he had a spare jacket and shirt with him. If that turns out to be true its gonna blow up in his face big time.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-24 6:22 PM

... Shameful

https://www.irishpost.com/news/brexit-party-army-veteran-81-milkshake-row-acquitted-attempted-murder-shooting-civilian-northern-ireland-1974-167292?fbclid=IwAR33IogD28vT1PJLtZ_8fDyaJ3Gc6lv9JzGR614s9WzTdftK3Vk6l4TRUn8

Blimey!! £13K raised for getting covered in milkshake!! Anyone wanna chuck some dairy products at me? (lol) I know a few might. There were reports and photos on Twitter earlier saying it was a set up and he had a spare jacket and shirt with him. If that turns out to be true its gonna blow up in his face big time.

Kinda p*ssed on the milkshakes parade latest antics B-) ........

Frankly I wouldn't buy anything to chuck at Remoaners 8-) ........

Seeing as they can have my bile for free >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman

... Shameful

Finally you have flown your truly despicable colours :-| .........

I doubt "beneath contempt" is low enough for my description of my contempt for you >:-( ......

... Shameful

Ive seen some pretty disgusting stuff on here in my short time as a member but thats topped it ... You need help ... I dont know if you read the report but he was found not guilty ... What a vile individual you are trying to tarnish a fine Leave voter ... Shame on you ... Instead of having a go at the vile thugs that attacked this old boy you dig up sumat from his past that proved him totally innocent ... Your everything and more thats bad with our modern world

... Shameful

Thanks for reinforcing the fact that this upstanding veteran of the British Armed Forces has an unblemished record of good conduct.

I am sure that will pee off the extremely bigoted Fenians on the other side of the Irish Sea. :D :D :D

747 - 2019-05-24 7:02 PM

... Shameful

Thanks for reinforcing the fact that this upstanding veteran of the British Armed Forces has an unblemished record of good conduct.

I am sure that will pee off the extremely bigoted Fenians on the other side of the Irish Sea. :D :D :D

Looks to me 757 that it pees off some , well one vile fella on this side of The Irish Sea even more ... What a shocker

Archived