York Show / Thoughts.

Hymer C 9.

Just a thought but if Warners check this forum, why can't they take note that some Forums users may like to meet up (I saw Dave's note about MMM tent) why can't they organise something, and maybe have some one giving forum users advice on Lap tops, the number of threads about WFI spots and accessing them also people like me who have no idea how to put on a avator pic or some of the pics on the forum which are nice to see, the forum works well but a bit of hands on help would be good it would be helpful to get some input from Warners.

Also does anyone no if the Food Festival is on in York while the show is on. Carol.

Hymer C 9. - 2007-08-20 8:21 PM

Just a thought but if Warners check this forum, why can't they take note that some Forums users may like to meet up (I saw Dave's note about MMM tent) why can't they organise something, and maybe have some one giving forum users advice on Lap tops, the number of threads about WFI spots and accessing them also people like me who have no idea how to put on a avator pic or some of the pics on the forum which are nice to see, the forum works well but a bit of hands on help would be good it would be helpful to get some input from Warners.

Also does anyone no if the Food Festival is on in York while the show is on. Carol.

So why not ask what you want to know on here. I'm sure many folks would know the answers to your queries. After all, that is what a forum is for. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, it depends which clubs you are a member of if you are a member of Motorcaraveners Club, it is a good one to go with always well organised. we went with the CCC club to Malvern and no CCC marshalls turned up so it was a right mess, but whichever club you go with York is a excellent show. We are going and booked on with MCC. Carol.

We are hoping to go too. As we normally are out of the country at this time of year it will be the 1st time in many years.

We went to the 1st 2 years at York and could see then it would be one of the better ones so we are just hoping it hasn't gone down hill like many of the others.

So if you see a big Frankia with a large bearded person come up and say hi you must be Bernie - It wont get you a prize but you will get a welcome.

Every show I have ever been to I have looked out for you all !

Maybe I,m just blind as a Bat but the only one I have ever met David Dwight come and found me 8-) NOW Warners could give us a sticker that says MMM Forum and then we would atleast know hey they are from the Forum lets say hello.

Old Git - 2007-09-02 11:34 AM

Good idea Michelle. Why not suggest it to Rachel Stothert or someone?

Dave

Missed the deadline for editing out this daft suggestion. It would be far too much hassle for MMM, but . . . .

. . . . one of us who can draw (lets me out!) could design a label and post it on here as a .jpg file. Anyone else who wanted to could then download it, print it out and stick it in their windscreen.

Maybe there could be a space to insert their forum nickname so you would know whether their interests were likely to coincide with your own. :-D :-D

Cheers

Dave

Just being messing around on word processer, could those of us on the forum who want to try and say hello to fellow forum members all print off in RED a sign saying MMM FORUM, our forum name, plus real name (would be handy when saying hello). Put in our windows and if we see a sign with RED LETTERS in the window we will know probably forum user, I am sure we can come up with something. Carol. *-)

An update on the MMM meet the team session, as far as I can ascertain there is only Clive and his good lady and myself and my better half attending the York show so the meet the team might not be happening.

However I'll be happy to agree a time and day for us all to meet up at the MMM tent, how does Saturday 3.00pm sound?

D.

Archived