You Couldn't Make It Up

antony1969

Seems Jeremy has now admitted to what shameful Shami said didn't exist in The Labour Party which is as we know anti-Semitism ... Isn't it strange that those on here , politicians and celebs who preach tolerance to us and throw names and insults to those who quite rightly question the actions of a certain religion support a party so full of hate and intolerance to such fine and decent people ???

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's not bothered Dave ... His parties anti-Semitic ways are a vote winner with the Muslim community and to be fair many others who hold those vile views ... It just goes to show though doesn't it produce a dodgy work of fiction report like Shami did and you get an instant seat at Jeremy's table or maybe half a seat if your sat next to Diane Abbott

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-26 3:32 PM

So, is there really a difference between the anti-Semites and the Islamophobes? Both seem to harbour prejudices about groups of people based on their religion. Both look equally "vile", to coin a phrase, to me.

None at all. Both are essentially racist and quite why or how anyone believes countering one somehow cancels out the vileness of the other is beyond me.

So, is there really a difference between the anti-Semites and the Islamophobes? Both seem to harbour prejudices about groups of people based on their religion. Both look equally "vile", to coin a phrase, to me.

None ... But I wasn't aware any of our main political parties are Islamaphobic whatever that is ... Maybe you can educate me on that ... Seen as we are talking about prejudices against religions I presume we can add another made up name to your list Brian ... Christianaphobe ... By the way Labours prejudices which this thread topic was originally about don't just end on religious grounds , oh no just ask Diane Abbott and the ticket sellers at some of their get togethers ... Labour the all inclusive party unless of course your white or Jewish , maybe even homosexual come to think of it if I remember the last Labour leadership campaign correctly ... If anti-Semites are vile as you put it then I presume you'll be looking for a new badge to wear Brian , The Greens maybe ???

Bulletguy - 2018-03-26 4:59 PM

None at all. Both are essentially racist and quite why or how anyone believes countering one somehow cancels out the vileness of the other is beyond me.

Who said they did ... Someone on here ???

antony1969 - 2018-03-26 5:57 PM

I've yet to see one post from you condemning Islamophobia. All you ever post on here are Muslim hate links continually making derogatory remarks.....and as if on cue i see you posted yet another only 20 mins ago. *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-03-26 6:36 PM

I've yet to see one post from you condemning Islamophobia. All you ever post on here are Muslim hate links continually making derogatory remarks.....and as if on cue i see you posted yet another only 20 mins ago. *-)

I don't really know what Islamaphobia is so how can I condemn it ... Ive yet to see you condemn Muslim sex gangs that prey on white under age girls so I don't get your point ... If your second point is about my refugee post then I didn't know they were of the Islamic faith , how do you know ???

Imagine ... A protest outside Westminster against the leader of the opposition and his parties hate towards members of our community ... Utterly shocking and some mugs unbelievably vote for this shower and yet call others vile spreaders of hate ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/937303/Labour-anti-Semitism-protest-Jeremy-Corbyn-Parliament-Board-of-Deputies-of-British-Jews

Our fantastic Jewish community out in Westminster protesting against the vile anti-Semitic views within The Labour Party ... Where are the celebs , The screaming pussy brigade , the professionally offended ??? ... Just imagine the uproar of Ismaphobia was being questioned in the Tory party

Guest pelmetman

Funny how you don't condemn Islam's nonbeliever/ Kafirphobia? (?) .........

Just sayin ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman

You forgot Kafirphobes ;-) .......

antony1969 - 2018-03-26 5:56 PM

None ... But I wasn't aware any of our main political parties are Islamaphobic whatever that is ... Maybe you can educate me on that ... Seen as we are talking about prejudices against religions I presume we can add another made up name to your list Brian ... Christianaphobe ... By the way Labours prejudices which this thread topic was originally about don't just end on religious grounds , oh no just ask Diane Abbott and the ticket sellers at some of their get togethers ... Labour the all inclusive party unless of course your white or Jewish , maybe even homosexual come to think of it if I remember the last Labour leadership campaign correctly ... If anti-Semites are vile as you put it then I presume you'll be looking for a new badge to wear Brian , The Greens maybe ???

Well, this was you, Antony, just above in this string:

antony1969 - 2018-03-26 9:37 AM

He's not bothered Dave ... His parties anti-Semitic ways are a vote winner with the Muslim community and to be fair many others who hold those vile views ... It just goes to show though doesn't it produce a dodgy work of fiction report like Shami did and you get an instant seat at Jeremy's table or maybe half a seat if your sat next to Diane Abbott

So, I used your preferred collective term ("vile", bold in the quote above) in my response.

My point was, as I'm sure you must really have appreciated, that you are (from your previous posts) very sensitive to anti-Semitism, but not to Islamophobia. (Islamophobia, by the way, is not a made up word (at least, it is not made up by me). From the Oxford Living Dictionary (so reasonably representative of the English language): Islamophobia - Dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force).

You may be right with your list of the "phobes" the labour party includes and, for all I know, it may well be that the same "phobes" are represented in all parties - just as they seem to be in certain quarters in society at large. However, it just strikes me as odd that you should take up the cudgels on behalf of one demonised group, while being party to the demonization of another. That smacks of "my phobe is more justifiable than your phobe", which rather diminishes your protest. It's a bit like arguing "I'm not racially prejudiced, I just don't like the French (or whoever)". Either all prejudice is bad, or none is.

Trying to argue that all your prejudices are bad, but mine may not be questioned, just seems that teensy bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Brian Kirby - 2018-03-27 11:34 AM

Well, this was you, Antony, just above in this string:

antony1969 - 2018-03-26 9:37 AM

So, I used your preferred collective term ("vile", bold in the quote above) in my response.

My point was, as I'm sure you must really have appreciated, that you are (from your previous posts) very sensitive to anti-Semitism, but not to Islamophobia. (Islamophobia, by the way, is not a made up word (at least, it is not made up by me). From the Oxford Living Dictionary (so reasonably representative of the English language): Islamophobia - Dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force).

You may be right with your list of the "phobes" the labour party includes and, for all I know, it may well be that the same "phobes" are represented in all parties - just as they seem to be in certain quarters in society at large. However, it just strikes me as odd that you should take up the cudgels on behalf of one demonised group, while being party to the demonization of another. That smacks of "my phobe is more justifiable than your phobe", which rather diminishes your protest. It's a bit like arguing "I'm not racially prejudiced, I just don't like the French (or whoever)". Either all prejudice is bad, or none is.

Trying to argue that all your prejudices are bad, but mine may not be questioned, just seems that teensy bit hypocritical, don't you think?

So if your correct about your Islamaphobic description and I am Islamaphobic as has been said on here by the usual name thrower umpteen times and maybe I dislike or prejudice against Islam and Muslims why would I have chose to holiday on separate occasions in Muslim countries if as you say I dislike Muslims so much ??? ... You mention my concern over anti-Semitism but not Islamaphobia , well lets be honest Brian rather than fudging around the issue out of our decent mainly law abiding Jewish communities here in Blighty and our Muslim communities which one has slaughtered innocent folk on our streets and currently has 23000 on a Jihadi watch list ??? which one out of those two communities is massively over-represented in our prison system ??? which one murders and allows rape in this country when it comes to honour killings ??? which one creates ghetto slums and forces those who've lived their for years out ??? which one has a massive problem with sex gangs raping under age white girls ??? ... and son and so on , now if I am an Islamaphobe because I question all those things then so be it ... Getting back to the original point with the thread , we have a party in opposition that may well be in Government next time who have a leader who's shown time and again his true feelings towards our Jewish community as have many of those that serve under him so when you talk about being hypocritical is it not hypocritical as many do to condemn the supposed hate that legit political parties like The BNP spew and not condemn the hate that our opposition party spew ??? ... You might also want to check out Jeremy Corbyns and certain Labour MPs ties to a Muslim group that savage moderate Muslims , a group that have been accused of Islamaphobia against those moderate Muslims

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-03-27 11:34 AM

Either all prejudice is bad, or none is.

So you're not prejudice Brian?.......

You seem quite happy to adopt the term Islamophobia........have you done any research into the Koran to back up your prejudice against those who see Islam as a problem?..........

Just askin? ;-) ............

Interesting play on Jeremy's "for the many , not just the few" line on a banner at the protest on Monday evening ... "for the many , not for the jew" ... Funny yet scary ... It's how it started in Germany anti-Semitsm , he's threatened to shut down the free press , his momentum thugs threaten and intimidate those who speak out ... Never mind far right stuff the hard left strike real fear ... I'm concerned for my families future with these left wing racist thugs

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-03-27 2:23 PM

Interesting play on Jeremy's "for the many , not just the few" line on a banner at the protest on Monday evening ... "for the many , not for the jew" ... Funny yet scary ... It's how it started in Germany anti-Semitsm , he's threatened to shut down the free press , his momentum thugs threaten and intimidate those who speak out ... Never mind far right stuff the hard left strike real fear ... I'm concerned for my families future with these left wing racist thugs

Exactly *-) ........and they have the nerve to call us right wingers Nazi's (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

antony1969 - 2018-03-26 7:05 PM

I don't really know what Islamaphobia is so how can I condemn it ... Ive yet to see you condemn Muslim sex gangs that prey on white under age girls so I don't get your point ... If your second point is about my refugee post then I didn't know they were of the Islamic faith , how do you know ???

Let me remind me of a reply you made to a question put to you previously by Brian.

None ...

Funny that you were able to conclude that in an earlier post.....but now say you "don't really know what Islamaphobia is". I suspect you were just being typically disingenuous for the purpose of obstinacy and provocation.

Barely a day goes by without you making disparaging comments about migrants, refugees and Muslims. Your incessant inflammatory raging wore thin a long time ago and for the most part, people ignore the type of threads you have a manic obsession over starting.......which explains why you got no response on that thread you tried yesterday. Not even your sidekick posted which has to be a first.

As for the crimes in Rochdale etc it should go without saying they were heinous acts but for me do not represent the Muslim people of this country as a whole, just as IS terrorism never has and i am able to clearly distinguish evil from good. You on the other hand persist in tarring all with the same brush as long as they have a name which appears Muslim, that's good enough for you to decide the lot are bad. Not for me it isn't. There are undoubtedly more good Muslims than bad but you don't want to hear about them because they won't fit your narrative

When similar acts of child sex abuse committed by white British are reported, and there have been many including historic abuse offences, you don't want to know about that either because once again, that doesn't fit your narrative. Why is that i wonder? Is your racism so deep seated you refuse to see anything beyond Muslims, migrants and refugees?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-27 4:03 PM

When similar acts of child sex abuse committed by white British are reported, and there have been many including historic abuse offences, you don't want to know about that either because once again, that doesn't fit your narrative. Why is that i wonder? Is your racism so deep seated you refuse to see anything beyond Muslims, migrants and refugees?

Remind me Bullet how often does that 90% of our population get Jailed for child grooming or terrorism etc compared to those 5% you keep defending? :-| ...........

Just askin that same dam awkward question again ;-) ........

Guest pelmetman

i am able to clearly distinguish evil from good.

You mean like this ;-) .........

4. Except for those among the polytheists with whom you had made a treaty, and did not violate any of its terms, nor aided anyone against you. So fulfill the treaty with them to the end of its term. God loves the righteous.

5. When the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists wherever you find them. And capture them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayers, and pay the alms, then let them go their way. God is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

6. And if anyone of the polytheists asks you for protection, give him protection so that he may hear the Word of God; then escort him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

7. How can there be a treaty with the polytheists on the part of God and His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at the Sacred Mosque? As long as they are upright with you, be upright with them. God loves the pious.

8. How? Whenever they overcome you, they respect neither kinship nor treaty with you. They satisfy you with lip service, but their hearts refuse, and most of them are immoral.

9. They traded away God's revelations for a cheap price, so they barred others from His path. How evil is what they did.

10. Towards a believer they respect neither kinship nor treaty. These are the transgressors.

http://www.clearquran.com/009.html

That's the sanitised version :-| ........

https://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=9

Maybe it's way I'm reading it rather than reciting it :-S ........

4. Sounds very much to me like play nice'y nice'y...... then 5. Say's stab them in the back? 8-) .........

But I'm sure you can correct my understanding of it Bullet? :D ........

antony1969 - 2018-03-26 7:05 PM

Let me remind me of a reply you made to a question put to you previously by Brian.

None ...

Funny that you were able to conclude that in an earlier post.....but now say you "don't really know what Islamaphobia is". I suspect you were just being typically disingenuous for the purpose of obstinacy and provocation.

Barely a day goes by without you making disparaging comments about migrants, refugees and Muslims. Your incessant inflammatory raging wore thin a long time ago and for the most part, people ignore the type of threads you have a manic obsession over starting.......which explains why you got no response on that thread you tried yesterday. Not even your sidekick posted which has to be a first.

As for the crimes in Rochdale etc it should go without saying they were heinous acts but for me do not represent the Muslim people of this country as a whole, just as IS terrorism never has and i am able to clearly distinguish evil from good. You on the other hand persist in tarring all with the same brush as long as they have a name which appears Muslim, that's good enough for you to decide the lot are bad. Not for me it isn't. There are undoubtedly more good Muslims than bad but you don't want to hear about them because they won't fit your narrative

Nice one ... Another rambling post about something I haven't said !!! ... Ive never said all Muslims are this that and t'other have I ??? ... If I have and as you say "barely a day goes by" without me passing comment on Muslims then surely you'll be able to quote where Ive said what you claim ??? ... Nice to see you've not condemned the anti-Semitic cr8p spewed by your God and his party ... Says a lot about you as according to you I'm the racist ... You've just lost again haven't ya ???

antony1969 - 2018-03-27 6:00 PM

You've just lost again haven't ya ???

Not "lost" anything at all but from your remark it's obviously been nothing more than another of your silly ping pong games.

Corbyn has openly condemned anti-Semitism and made statement to the fact though it's more than just a little 'convenient' the mud slinging at Corbyn and Labour came at a time when the Tories and Brexit camp are frantically seeking anything to deflect from the hugely damaging revelations of Cambridge Analytica, the rigging of the EU referendum and now questionable legality of Brexit funding.

Lets have a look at what Jewish Labour party members had to say on the matter;

and.......Statement from Jews in the Labour Party

http://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/jvl/a-jvl-statement-on-the-current-attacks-on-jeremy-corbyn/

Meantime do take a look at the anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and racism endemic in the Tory party.....though somehow i feel you won't read any of these links. I can't think why you'd be so afraid to read them though.

https://www.unitetheunion.org/uploaded/documents/(JN7434)%20A4%20Tory%20Racism%20Brochure%20SIN11-26629.pdf

https://www.commonspace.scot/articles/11547/scottish-tories-slammed-after-reinstating-councillors-embroiled-racism-storm

https://www.holyrood.com/articles/news/anger-tory-councillors-anti-catholic-and-racist-tweets-row-are-re-instated-party

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/27-times-tory-party-racism-7904018

Bulletguy - 2018-03-27 6:50 PM

Not "lost" anything at all but from your remark it's obviously been nothing more than another of your silly ping pong games.

Corbyn has openly condemned anti-Semitism and made statement to the fact though it's more than just a little 'convenient' the mud slinging at Corbyn and Labour came at a time when the Tories and Brexit camp are frantically seeking anything to deflect from the hugely damaging revelations of Cambridge Analytica, the rigging of the EU referendum and now questionable legality of Brexit funding.

http://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/jvl/a-jvl-statement-on-the-current-attacks-on-jeremy-corbyn/

Meantime do take a look at the anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and racism endemic in the Tory party.....though somehow i feel you won't read any of these links. I can't think why you'd be so afraid to read them though.

https://www.unitetheunion.org/uploaded/documents/(JN7434)%20A4%20Tory%20Racism%20Brochure%20SIN11-26629.pdf

https://www.commonspace.scot/articles/11547/scottish-tories-slammed-after-reinstating-councillors-embroiled-racism-storm

https://www.holyrood.com/articles/news/anger-tory-councillors-anti-catholic-and-racist-tweets-row-are-re-instated-party

Aaaaah so hang on a minute ... Its The Tories fault ... Hahaaaaaaaaaa

antony1969 - 2018-03-27 6:55 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-27 6:50 PM

Aaaaah so hang on a minute ... Its The Tories fault ... Hahaaaaaaaaaa

Not read one of those links i see.....even ignoring views of the Jewish people linked. That speaks volumes about you. *-)

Archived