Your opinion

Victor Meldrew

TC ,

I would rather look at Victor Meldrews piccy than the filty pervert you put on last time . As for what I think I think your really bored and you need to get a life I also think it's funny how when your on here Wingpete is not ?

I wonder why anyway if we all play you won't stop and its really boring now..no one is fooled that this is really Frank ..i don't think Frank would write such rubbish...

Victor Meldrew - 2007-05-03 3:37 PM This thread is the place to give your opinion on the poster immediately above your post, say what you really think of them. Obviously I can’t as there isn’t a post above this one.

Hope you can count.

How many L's in bo**ocks.

yeah i agree with michele i dont think victor meldrew is frank. frank was very oppiniated & nothing wrong with that but this guy is just talking crap & trying to stir people up . i think the moderator should do something about it, people shouldnt be allowed to have 2 or 3 dirrerent alias's

carioca - 2007-05-04 9:57 AM

. i think the moderator should do something about it, people shouldnt be allowed to have 2 or 3 dirrerent alias's

Unless.............................the moderator is all these different people 8-)

Who would then moderate the moderators ?

donna miller - 2007-05-04 12:10 PM

carioca - 2007-05-04 9:57 AM

. i think the moderator should do something about it, people shouldnt be allowed to have 2 or 3 dirrerent alias's

Unless.............................the moderator is all these different people 8-)

QUOTE]

Same suspicion here Donna, I think the Mod is playing with us all!!! I couldn't give a t*ss about Frank to be perfectly honest, whether he's on here or not, so long as it's all nice and friendly with a bit of fun and banter, that's good for me. (lol)

Archived