apologies

KD

please only post if you are prepared to kiss and make up

i will start

sorry eddie i know i have had a few digs at you in the past in response to what i thought of at the time as an overreaction to a light hearted post

dean

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
K&D - 2007-10-11 8:18 PM

Tracker - 2007-10-11 8:12 PM

I am very prepared to make up but I'll not go as far as kissing him!

And yes Frank this time this one is for you?

be abit more humble

I am ever so sorry Lord Wilkinson for daring be a humble mere mortal serf. Can you please find it in you kind generous and all knowing heart to forgive me please.

Thank ee kindly Sir.

Will that do!

Tracker - 2007-10-11 8:12 PM I am very prepared to make up but I'll not go as far as kissing him! And yes Frank this time this one is for you?

What I want is for us to simply ignore each other. What I want is for some peace and harmony without you posting as you have done today and has just been described as 'throwing in the bait'.

I don't want you to throw in any more bait. I will respect any post of yours that doesn't concern me and I will try my best to avoid any arguments. I will still enter threads that you may be in, but without reference to you and my post will be just on the subject of the thread.

But you must agree to do the same for me.

I'm no hypocrite Richard, we are too far gone now, but that is no reason why we cannot stop inflicting our dislikes on others.

And the best way is to simply not start. I will not refer to you directly or indirectly. I will not resurrect any old threads or refer back to them.

To be fair, the only guaranteed way to stop future problems is for one of us to leave, but I'm not going and I know that you won't, so we need some form of apartheid I'm afraid.

Can we at least agree on that? I sincerely believe that it's the only way.

Guest Tracker

Frank I want nothing more than peace.

I never wanted to war in the first place.

Whilst you are not my favourite person I don't do hate or loathing as it is too negative an emotion for me and I bear you no malice.

I should have thought our final few PMs last night would have convinced you of that?

Yes I accept that in the past I did wind you up with spectacular results!

But I have not done so today and in spite of K&D throwing his little stir on your defence into the pot - which he is quite at liberty to do without any risk of me jumping down his throat - but please compare my response to K&D to your own response to MelB or anyone else who does not see your point and then ask yourself why?

I promise I will not have a deliberately malicious side swipe at you in the future and in return all I ask is you lose the paranoia please and think twice before blasting off at me again?

Please give me the benefit of the doubt and if still in doubt why not PM me?

Even if you do think I am having a go in a single posting even you must surely accept that it is generally done with humour and not malice and I am quite happy for you to have a pop at me in a friendly and non malicious humorous way.

I won't change the way I am or the way I write because there is no one else on here who is offended by my style, and I do have a humorous pop at almost everyone from time to time - as indeed they do at me - so why should you alone be offended?

How does that sound?

Do we have peace?

Yes, but you should remember that with our history what may seem as humour between others can very easily be misconstrued so perhaps it may be better just to forget all about me when posting. I really would prefer that then there is no room for doubt.

I shall do the same.

And with that proviso I am happy to start afresh.

Guest Tracker

The thing about history is that it is all about the past so lets forget the past and start again.

I don't misconstrue a joke or a pop at me but there is no misconstruing when you start the insults flying in response to a joke of mine or any one else's that you misconstrued.

(That's meant to be a humorous response - in case you wondered!)

Lets pretend we don't know each other and there is no history shall we?

Tracker - 2007-10-11 8:47 PM The thing about history is that it is all about the past so lets forget the past and start again. Lets pretend we don't know each other and there is no history shall we?

Done.

tc102 - 2007-10-11 8:28 PM
Tracker - 2007-10-11 8:12 PM I am very prepared to make up but I'll not go as far as kissing him! And yes Frank this time this one is for you?

What I want is for us to simply ignore each other. What I want is for some peace and harmony without you posting as you have done today and has just been described as 'throwing in the bait'.

I don't want you to throw in any more bait. I will respect any post of yours that doesn't concern me and I will try my best to avoid any arguments. I will still enter threads that you may be in, but without reference to you and my post will be just on the subject of the thread.

But you must agree to do the same for me.

I'm no hypocrite Richard, we are too far gone now, but that is no reason why we cannot stop inflicting our dislikes on others.

And the best way is to simply not start. I will not refer to you directly or indirectly. I will not resurrect any old threads or refer back to them.

To be fair, the only guaranteed way to stop future problems is for one of us to leave, but I'm not going and I know that you won't, so we need some form of apartheid I'm afraid.

Can we at least agree on that? I sincerely believe that it's the only way.

TCO2 has to be a Woman for sure. As only a woman has the ability to harbour a grudge for so long. Give her a present and she has forgotten it by next week. But forget her birthday and she will rember it forever. :D

Guest Tracker

Don't worry Frank with Peter it's not personal he's just read so many of our postings he has caught insultitis and stirupicusosis.

He just needs dose of senapods to remove all of the sh1t.

Guest Tracker
Not a chance HM - as you can plainly see you are now looking at Richard Mk2 and Frank Mk3 and to go back would mean getting a Tardis and even Frank can't afford one of them.

Archived