at this moment

derek pringle

derek pringle - 2017-09-26 9:05 AM

Hi,

Does anybody agree that at this moment in time (preferably all the time ] we more than ever need Statesman as our leaders, but as i look around i can just see misfits hell bent on trying to ruin everything and not appearing to want to cure anything. I include ladies as Statesmen.

cheers

derek

I wouldn't call them misfits, but it's clear that politicians in general carry on their policies, oblivious to the concerns of large sections of their electorates.

That has given us Brexit, Donald Trump, and now, the rise of the far right party in Germany.

.... and still some keep their head in the sand and blame the VOTERS for these results.

:-(

malc d - 2017-09-26 9:28 AM

Hi,

Does anybody agree that at this moment in time (preferably all the time ] we more than ever need Statesman as our leaders, but as i look around i can just see misfits hell bent on trying to ruin everything and not appearing to want to cure anything. I include ladies as Statesmen.

cheers

derek

I wouldn't call them misfits, but it's clear that politicians in general carry on their policies, oblivious to the concerns of large sections of their electorates.

That has given us Brexit, Donald Trump, and now, the rise of the far right party in Germany.

.... and still some keep their head in the sand and blame the VOTERS for these results.

It will almost certainly get worst, just wait for the results of the Austrian elections, which I believe are next up.

Guest pelmetman
starvin marvin - 2017-09-27 10:51 AM

malc d - 2017-09-26 9:28 AM

Hi,

cheers

derek

It will almost certainly get worst, just wait for the results of the Austrian elections, which I believe are next up.

Yeah.......Good init B-) .......

Archived