crocs

handyman

Guest starspirit

So what are you now then - the fashion police?

As long as they are happy and causing no one else any grief good luck to everyone.

I have to stick masking tape on the inside of mine to stop my big toe from going through the hole.

Just got a lovely pink tie dyed design pair, much to Andy and my sons disgust, you can see me easily as I often wander around with my bed socks on with them too,,mmmmmm now calm down , I know its an exciting vision you have. Only 49 but guess some would call me old, but if I can make you smile then all the better.

:->

Mandy

I have to say that crocs are the most comfortable footwear I have come across for motorhoming....you can even wear them into the shower 8-) 8-)

While on holiday this year they were the only thing OH would wear and we carted around the customery variety of female footwear which never saw the light of day (lol) (lol)

So I say if you have crocs wear them..even with white socs :$ :$

Mandy&Andy - 2007-10-10 12:21 PM

I have to stick masking tape on the inside of mine to stop my big toe from going through the hole.

Just got a lovely pink tie dyed design pair, much to Andy and my sons disgust, you can see me easily as I often wander around with my bed socks on with them too,,mmmmmm now calm down , I know its an exciting vision you have. Only 49 but guess some would call me old, but if I can make you smile then all the better.

:->

Mandy

you must have a really small big toe 8-)

;-)

Champstar - 2007-10-10 1:31 PM

I have to say that crocs are the most comfortable footwear I have come across for motorhoming....you can even wear them into the shower 8-) 8-)

Totally agree. I bought a pair (of the cheaper copy type) this year and they have been in constant use.

But best of all in the van. If they get mucky you can leaver them outside in the rain. Wash them under the tap, dry with a towel and they're ready to wear.

I picked up a verruca in a camp site shower so I wear the crocs in the shower now too.

They may not look too great but if you haven't tried them you don't know how good they are.

Guest caraprof
John H - 2007-10-10 12:15 PM I wonder what this "older person" would think if they saw your Whippet in goggles. It takes all sorts I suppose.

That's what it is? I could never make it out! Thank you John for enlightening me!

Archived