mhf row!! two staff sacked

saruman

hi had to resign from mhf because off the sacking off two staff members!! they didt even know until they read it in a post.... i left on princeble !!! wasnt allowed to my point off view and was edited out by the web admin so much for free speech even thow i was a member for two years i know how ceaser felt when brutus and the clique got there knifes out *-)

ray

Hi, CliveH

Its another motorhome web site, if you want to find out more just type MHF into google and i am sure it will bring up a link,

CliveH - 2007-07-11 8:31 PM

Forgive my ignorance (I am a tugger!) - but what is the mhf? and what does it do?

saruman - 2007-07-11 7:20 PM

hi had to resign from mhf because off the sacking off two staff members!! they didt even know until they read it in a post.... i left on princeble !!! wasnt allowed to my point off view and was edited out by the web admin so much for free speech even thow i was a member for two years i know how ceaser felt when brutus and the clique got there knifes out *-)

ray

Even though you resigned you may still have a case for constructive dismissal, have you spoken to your union rep?

Guest caraprof
Mmmm. I don't think that he was employed by the forum TC. I read it that he resigned as a member of the forum and was not an employee himself.

Guest caraprof
carioca - 2007-07-22 4:57 AM
dethleff - 2007-07-21 8:52 PM What happend?
who really cares :$ ;-)

Well, rather obviously, Dethleff does. And I must admit, I'm curious too.

Guest caraprof
Dave Newell - 2007-07-22 12:07 PM So why not pop over to MHF, register and then you can find out what its all about? D.

It's not actually that important that I know! Just the usual human curiosity. Apart from which it may be easy to register but sometimes it can take ages to find the relevant thread, even with search facilities.

And more importantly, the sun has started to shine and I'm off to the golf club to take advantage!

Archived