music

michele

What kind of music do you all take away...........Golden oldies.

how about songs from the 60s

70's80's come on give me some of them old titles as well as middle of the road ,Soul the pop groups........

anything goes..........3 favorites I like.....

Vincent Don Maclean

What's going on Marvin Gaye

Looking out for love Fleetwood Mac

Hi Michele, we have everything from Meat Loaf to a Norwegian folk group singing English sea shanties, yes really! Plus Cliff richard (for the Mrs), Phil Collins, Katie Melhua, Dire Straits, Anastacia, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Vivaldi, Elvis, Robson and Gerome, John Lee Hooker, Celine Dion, Tom Jones, Eva Cassidy, Eric Clapton, Terry wogan's Janet and John stories pluas loads more.

D.

Chris de Burgh, John Denver, Queen, Meatloaf, Cliff Richard, Elvis, Fleetwood Mac, Carpenters, BeeGees, Beatles, Bond, Cher, Dusty Springfield, Simon & Garfunkel, Jimmy Nail, Johnny Cash, Mama's & Papa's, Neil Diamond, Roy Orbison, Olivia Newton John, Gene Pitney, Phil Collins, Petula Clark, The Shadows, The Corrs, Tina Turner, U2 anything and everything from the 60's and 70's all on mp3 discs so I don't get bored.

As an aside any De Burgh fans out there, I have just lost an albumn that was on tape "Into the Light" and the only track that I can't replace is "The Leader" can anybody help PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Archived