phone/internet provider

carolh

we are moving house shortly.

we are with ntl/virgin at present, but where we are moving to does not have cable.

so does anyone out there have any suggestions as to who is the best with regard to price, speed, telephone, so I can start the ball rolling.

ta

Carol

On TV yesterday was a expert on phones and he was telling that THEY all want your business, and are prepared to do DEALS, so you get what you want at most favourable price.

This might prove more difficult if the area you are moving to has limited suppliers, but give them all a call, and see what is on offer, being prepared to bargain for what you need/want and at what price.

You could be better off by pitching one against the other for your business, especially if you are a high volume user. (?)

carolh - 2007-03-02 6:46 AM we are moving house shortly. we are with ntl/virgin at present, but where we are moving to does not have cable. so does anyone out there have any suggestions as to who is the best with regard to price, speed, telephone, so I can start the ball rolling. ta Carol

I will be going 'broadband' middle of this month 25th to be exact with talk-talk (carphone wharehouse) give them a ring, 08000490020. you have nothing to lose. or go on u switch but talk talk will take some beating.

good luck. Wayne.

Hi,

I agree with Forester, we have been with them for the last 5 months and the service has be excellent and our bills have never been more that £24/month which includes line rental, 8mb broadband with 40gb download and all calls to 01 and 02 numbers plus nearly all European countries and the USA, Australia etc albeit you are limited to 69mins per call but you can just re-dial for another 69min.

If you do switch be careful on the 0870 and 0845 numbers as these are not included so use www.saynoto0870.com to find alternatives ?albeit i don't think these are included in anyones call type packages ?

Check this link about 0870/0845 numbers

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?newsid1086555604,78422,

hope this helps

Brian

Archived