Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

Quote from MHF - giving an indication of the kind of reputation this site is getting...

"PS- there's a Posting on "that other Forum" (you know -the one where they start off asking about water filler locks and end up slagging each other off Laughing ) that the Car Park is open again to Motorhomes- no evidence yet- just anecdotal."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judge i know what you are saying BUT reality is there are arquments the world over and that site isnt without them either

Forgot to say that others have left that site because its boring ???s

I suppose it horses for course's

But thats not to say that I agree that we should be known for arguments

We shouldn't be but thats life ;-)

Guest Tracker
JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 4:27 PM

Quote from MHF - giving an indication of the kind of reputation this site is getting...

"PS- there's a Posting on "that other Forum" (you know -the one where they start off asking about water filler locks and end up slagging each other off Laughing ) that the Car Park is open again to Motorhomes- no evidence yet- just anecdotal."

Fortunately in a free world any unhappy bunny is free to go find a warren more suited to their taste!

Guest JudgeMental

I would like to see you try talking like that to my face.

all you do is repeat yourself over and over again. Any criticism and out comes the stock response - if you dont like it...

well I do like it, except fro the presence of your kind, continually clogging up threads, and subverting any real chance of free thought and expression with unending verbal garbage.

Judge - what was the point in starting this thread please?

If it was to try to make people aware of how others see this forum, then it has done that.

People are entitled to their opinions, you are, Richard, Michele, Le Thou, Twooks are also entitled to theirs. If anyone disagrees with another forum member's comments that's okay, but please if anyone wishes to put across that they disagree with the comments, don't use that as an excuse to have a go at the other member, this is my plea for everyone by the way, so don't any of you take it personally. :-|

Guest Tracker
JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 5:25 PM

all you do is repeat yourself over and over again. Any criticism and out comes the stock response - if you dont like it...

well I do like it, except fro the presence of your kind, continually clogging up threads, and subverting any real chance of free thought and expression with unending verbal garbage.

Some of us felt that it was a polite, humorous and appropriate response to your rant Eddie, and your kind of nasty minded response was also entirely predictable.

I would not dream of putting words in peoples mouths but I do invite comments on whose response they would rather read?

I personally have never felt the need for violence as I believe that it achieves nothing.

Mel B - 2007-10-18 6:31 PM

If it was to try to make people aware of how others see this forum, then it has done that.

People are entitled to their opinions, you are, Richard, Michele, Le Thou, Twooks are also entitled to theirs. If anyone disagrees with another forum member's comments that's okay, but please if anyone wishes to put across that they disagree with the comments, don't use that as an excuse to have a go at the other member, this is my plea for everyone by the way, so don't any of you take it personally. :-|

well said Miss (lol)

B-)

Guest JudgeMental
Tracker - 2007-10-18 6:51 PM

Some of us felt that it was a polite, humorous and appropriate response to your rant Eddie, and your kind of nasty minded response was also entirely predictable.

I would not dream of putting words in peoples mouths but I do invite comments on whose response they would rather read?

I personally have never felt the need for violence as I believe that it achieves nothing.

I found it far from polite and in fact indicative of the sly way you operate.

neither do I find you in the slightest bit humorous. but your high opinion of yourself and your contributions on here are definitely laughable.

Mel B - 2007-10-18 6:31 PM

A very sensible reply Mel. Well done.........see.......even you can do it sometimes. :D

Guest Le Thou

Now I,m really confused, why did Tracker call Icelander Amy?

He doesn't look like an Amy to me (or is that just at weekends?)

C,mon Michelle I'll bet you can help me, will you take me under your wing

AH

Guest JudgeMental
Le Thou - 2007-10-18 9:11 PM

AH

]

Its her name?

if you click on the user name up will pop the persons real name.

Well...... at least from the decent members amongst us :-D

Guest Tracker
JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 8:39 PM

neither do I find you in the slightest bit humorous. but your high opinion of yourself and your contributions on here are definitely laughable.

Good - at least you are still with the rest of us in the laughing camp then!

Bit OTT Judge if M'lud doesn't mind me saying so.

Guest JudgeMental
Tracker - 2007-10-18 9:24 PM

Good - at least you are still with the rest of us in the laughing camp then!

OK I surrender:-D

just added a story line to Michele's thread a homage to Frank sob sob

before his passing we had been PM'ing quite enjoyably lol

Tracker - 2007-10-18 6:51 PM

I found it far from polite and in fact indicative of the sly way you operate.

Laughable? so why were you almost threatening violence. I'm sure your colleagues in the judiciary would not approve. :D

JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 9:19 PM

Le Thou - 2007-10-18 9:11 PM

AH

]

Its her name?

if you click on the user name up will pop the persons real name.

Well...... at least from the decent members amongst us :-D

You've made me feel guilty now Judge so I've now put mine on.

Archived