solar power

Forester

Bought a solar power trickle charger from Maplins yesterday for £9.99 should have been £19.99 anyone got one of these. plugged it into the cig lighter & away you go. Maplins at the moment have some good stuff for sale at half price, Google Maplins to have a look.

chopper

I agree with Peter. Bought one in January to see if it would keep the vehicle battery topped up whilst the van was perked up. Even rigged it up on a pole to take best advantage of the winter sun - at least that gave us a laugh on another forum :-D

Before you say owt Twooks, we didn't have no smog here at the beginning of this year (lol)

Graham

I have one ( not Maplins) the whole idea is to keep a "good" battery topped up from natural discharge only. Also remember plugging them into a cigarette lighter socket will not work on many vans as they need the ignition on to work. I fit mine direct to the starter battery with crocodile clips chas

Guest peter
twooks - 2007-06-03 11:06 PM

c'mon Peter - don't hold back - tell us what you really think of them :-D

B-)

He did ask who had one. Why would I say it's marvelous when it's clearly not. Could save some other people making the mistake I made, so saving them money.

peter - 2007-06-05 8:45 PM
twooks - 2007-06-03 11:06 PM c'mon Peter - don't hold back - tell us what you really think of them :-D B-)
He did ask who had one. Why would I say it's marvelous when it's clearly not. Could save some other people making the mistake I made, so saving them money.

peter if you was born with nothing & still have most of it how did you pay for one!!!. ilmuotmepo.

Guest peter
Forester - 2007-06-06 7:11 AM
peter - 2007-06-05 8:45 PM
twooks - 2007-06-03 11:06 PM c'mon Peter - don't hold back - tell us what you really think of them :-D B-)

peter if you was born with nothing & still have most of it how did you pay for one!!!. ilmuotmepo.

The operative word is "MOST". I used that which I no longer have to purchase the said item, for 22 U/K hard earned Pounds Sterling, and before anybody says so, I know I was even more ripped off than Forester. :D

Archived