spain tomorrow

KD

Dear K&D, I don't know you and you are probably 2 of the nicest people in the World today. You are, however, going off in your van at a time when I can't. Not only that but you are openly bragging about it and it would appear you are really happy!

This has made me very jealous and irrationally P***ed off at you. I have decided there is no alternative and I now hate you both. I don't wish you any harm or that something horrible happens, but if it rains in Spain for the next 2 weeks I'll inwardly smirk! So I apologise for this hateful behaviour now.

I will say, through gritted teeth and tearful eyes, Have a good time, relax and enjoy yourselves.

Yours, very depressed of Warrington.

:'(

Hi K&D- Have a great holiday, I will continue enjoying our Indian summer, but in 2 weeks when you are flying back, we shall be flying out to Spain to be waited on in a hotel, with those fantastic buffets :$ but as we laze by the pool we will read MMM just to keep the side up (lol) if we pass a plane on the way out we will give a motorhomers wave just in case you are on it ! Hasta la vista

Archived