think before you speak:o)

carolh

Thought you might like these to brighten up a miserable Saturday morning. Michael Buerk watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's just come in his shorts" Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: "Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself." Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: "Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets." Jack Burnicle was talking about Colin Edwards' tyre choice on World superbike racing: "Colin had a hard one on in practice earlier, and I bet he wished he had a hard one on now." Winning Post's Stewart Machin commentating on jockey Tony McCoy's formidable lead: "Tony has a quick look between his legs and likes what he sees." Ross King discussing relays with champion runner Phil Redmond: "Well Phil tell us about your amazing third leg." Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: "There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this." James Allen interviewing Ralf Schumacher at a Grand Prix, asked: "What does it feel like being rammed up the backside by Rubens Barrichello?" Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69." Willie Carson was telling Claire Balding how jockeys prepare for a big race when he said: "They usually have four or five dreams a night about coming from different positions." Steve Leonard, talking about vegetation on Vets In The Wild, told Trude: "There's something big growing between my legs." Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on Time Team Live said: "You'd eat beaver if you could get it." A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked: "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard! US PGA Commentator "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God!!!!! What have I just said?!!!!" Carol

LMKO still LMKO you are so funny ... Oh god I needed that after the crap day I have had. Woke up little one fitting all day really bad thought I would have to do a hospital jobbie. She ok now hopefully tomorrow better. went to a friends who has a boy with Disabilities went to tesco's and boy he kicked off just as we got to the check out. GOD I nearly LMKO again ? The people staring at us it was so funny how bloody nosey can people be . You only have to look at him to know he has problems Oh god. WHAT A DAY....... keep making me laugh seem to get in so much trouble . Especially when I go down to the woods ;-)

Howard , I dreamted about you ? Sorry husband wanted the computor last night . He wants to sell his Yaesu all band scanner on e bay such a shame because we have never used it . Long story but I always wanted one not him . When he used to be on nights when the kids were little I could never sleep . I suppose I did not like to be in the house alone just incase. Anyway he used to work at a really busy nick Stoke Newington . i used to moan about wanting to listen to what he was up to . The years passed and I always wanted one about two years ago we bought a hand held version . Then we went back and bought a £500 big one we have had it on twice I think . its in the box so he wants to out it shame brand new but we have had enough of collecting junk. ;-)

Howard , I dreamted about you ? Sorry husband wanted the computor last night . He wants to sell his Yaesu all band scanner on e bay such a shame because we have never used it . Long story but I always wanted one not him . When he used to be on nights when the kids were little I could never sleep . I suppose I did not like to be in the house alone just incase. Anyway he used to work at a really busy nick Stoke Newington . i used to moan about wanting to listen to what he was up to . The years passed and I always wanted one about two years ago we bought a hand held version . Then we went back and bought a £500 big one we have had it on twice I think . its in the box so he wants to out it shame brand new but we have had enough of collecting junk. ;-)

• 2 months later...

Archived