why talk to brick wall?

HarveyHeaven

Why talk to a brick wall guys, Pelmetman is a joke....he is deliberately provocative and so ridiculous it proves he is being just that. No one in their right mind could be as he is.....but I guess it keeps the 'discussion' going albeit where he prefers it ...in the gutter, mostly.....no point really....in my view.... as it is not possible to have an intelligent conversation with him....he's a joke!!!!

HarveyHeaven - 2019-04-26 9:46 AM

Why talk to a brick wall guys, Pelmetman is a joke....he is deliberately provocative and so ridiculous it proves he is being just that. No one in their right mind could be as he is.....but I guess it keeps the 'discussion' going albeit where he prefers it ...in the gutter, mostly.....no point really....in my view.... as it is not possible to have an intelligent conversation with him....he's a joke!!!!

I concur, I've decided not to respond to any of his posts, or those of the reincarnated Anthony "Birdbrook".

To those that say it let's their myths perpetuate, so be it, most can see he's just trolling - obviously very bored in Spain.

Guest pelmetman

I wonder who'll be laughing on the 24th of May? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-26 11:03 AM

I concur, I've decided not to respond to any of his posts, or those of the reincarnated Anthony "Birdbrook".

I wonder how long that'll last? >:-) .........

He's always had a few tiles missing but apart from the usual nonsensical drivel an ability to decode tweet like sentences helps.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-26 1:24 PM

He's always had a few tiles missing but apart from the usual nonsensical drivel an ability to decode tweet like sentences helps.

The trouble is you Remoaners don't like it when the "brick wall" proves your Project Fear is a Farce (lol) ......

Guest pelmetman

Perhaps I need a bit of cognitive behavior therapy? :D .......

Just sayin ;-) .......Pauline.....seeing as you've done the course :-> ........

Archived