Mercedes Hymer B680 electric step refurb

bigalw35

Hi Peeps, not sure if this is in the correct category, but here goes. Our motorhome is second hand, we’ve had it about 3 years now. Ever since we’ve had it the electric step has been sloppy and bent. When we were last in Germany during a stay at my friends place we looked at the workings of the step and decided that it required some replacement plastic”top hat” bushes/washers and plastic dome nut covers, well I’ve eventually found a source, all ordered and received, yet to be fitted, but would appear to be perfect. Just waiting now for the weather to improve to replace and refurb the step. A couple of the struts/brackets need straightening out but I figure by removing them one at a time that should not be a problem, I’ll take some piccies when I carry out the work and post them up, but it wont be until the weather gets better.

https://bpfonline.co.uk/search.asp?catid=11066

If you go to their home page they do all sort of nuts/bolts/washers and loads more

I do hope that I’m not breaking any site rules, just thought it would helpful to anyone needing these sort of parts

Archived