ADAC BREAKDOWN

baden87

baden87 - 2017-08-07 9:46 PM

Can I join if I don't live in Germany ?

Yes. I took this off UK Campsite

Ms Amanda Moser-Wickles on the Regensburg No. 00-49-94-15-23-44

You are better emailing amanda.moser-wickles at sby.adac.de or ann-katrin.zintl at sby.adac.de than phoning.

Sometimes when you phone when they are busy, the call gets sent on to another office that cannot deal with UK Membership and cannot take debit or credit cards. Germans are not allowed to pay by card it is set up just for Brits.

Keepers number is the correct one to ring. But try emailing one of the girls give them your phone number and time you will be at that number and they will ring you answer any questions you have and join you.

This Office at Regensburg was set up to deal with Brits some 4/5 years ago. I was actually in there 2 weeks ago and this still stands.

John

I phoned them on Friday past joined in adout 3mins no problem and I can't speak a word of German they are very easy to deal with sent me an English copy by email and if you are going abroad in a few days time they will give you your ADAC no over the phone you won't need to wait on the card Edd

Guest pelmetman

Word of caution, if you you have more than 3 breakdowns in the UK in one year, then you'll be reverted to their standard cover which means you can only breakdown in Germany ;-) ........

Archived