Airbag ECU removal

Andywal

Hello

Could someone help please.

I have a Peugot Corinium 2017 Autosleeper which has the airbag fault light up,diagnosed as

Fault inside module, code B0100.

I need to remove it to send to crash-data for resetting(hopefully)

Removal of the unit looks straight forward but my issue is disconnection of the battery.

Firstly I have seen various comments which way to do it.

Is it disconnect negative terminal?

Secondly disconnecting the neg terminal doesn't look as straight forward as it seems,there's no quick release and I have 4 terminal connections,do I need to disconnect all 4 or just(what looks like the main terminal which sits below as in picture.

Lastly I have the battery off facility switch at the ignition so would it be enough to just switch it off at this point and not have to disconnect any terminals at the battery end.

I'm a little worried as we live full time in the moho so if I cause any problems I'm stuck at the location I will be at,I have no premises to go to.

Has anyone used crash- data.

Many thanks for any help

Andy

Hi

Many thanks for reply.

No its the negative,I know I don't sound it but I'm an ex spark(not auto though) but just trying to make sure I don't mess this up with us living in it.

Thought I had attached a pic sorry so will do that now

Thanks

If you go to the Crashdata website it has an Airbag Module removal guide for Fiat Ducato ,Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Relay and if yours is different I am sure they can advise you. (I think the extra connections on your negative battery terminal may be linked to the ignition switch operated battery isolator system fitted to some vans)

Archived