Al-ko CMT- Stuttgart Motor home fair 2017.

monique.hubrechtsgm

New stunning invention by alko is their rear axle air suspension in combination with their new HY-4. Take a look. Another one is goldschmitt with a upgrade on the fiat light to 4K. The adria sonic supreme using a high-frame alko chassis is awarded as been the best of this construction using space and ground clearance.However they go only for alko rear air X2?.

The alko stand is unique. For the first time they use a pod-est wooden structure and a fiat chassis cab with alko on top of it. You can walk under it to see the structure underneath. You know the place nobody is interested in except me. It is very clean once it left the factory. After that nobody is interested. How ever a motor home have a lot of critical components sitting their. They present a unique hydraulic four corner hydraulic leveling system combined with four corner air suspension out dating all former ones. Lower it by the air and put on your HY4. And change your Tyre or grease your axle. If you sell the motor home just take it off and use it on the next one.

monique.hubrechts@gm - 2017-01-18 5:34 PM

Robbo its the google spelling translator Which makes it what you see. Your anglobelique will be a problem entering the continent after the brexit voting same as Donald trump voting. In other words you pay the debt with your motorhome. AL-Ko stands for the most advanced material in the RV world to escape to the continent.

Monique - you will have to educate Mr Google, haha !!!

I have British friends who live in Antwerpen (Antwerp). I hope we will still be able to visit them after leaving the EU 8-)

Archived