Alarm on Ducato Swift Kontiki.

gordonaldson

Hi there boys, well I am a spritely 68. Checking out the motorhome today I find that two buttons on fob are doing nothing and I had to unlock with key. All batteries, engine and fob are ok. Its as if alarm is switched off. Don't like this idea as I stay in countryside.

Anyone with this same motorhome, a 2002, facelift with grill, 244 code.

Need to know if alarm can be switched off and where. Also where is power for it coming from, probably has a backup battery as well.

Thanks.

Hi how spooky is this,you just replied to my post about my boost pressure sensor problems but on Sunday the exact same thing happened to me with my alarm ours is an autotrail I thought it might be a fuse? but I have not looked into it as I have been trying to sort out the turbo boost problem.i will be watching your post to get some pointers.cheers.Tringy.

No joy at mo. Good thing is engine starts ok so alarm must be dead otherwise it would be stopping start. So thing is where is the black box for alarm hidden. Found a grey box under television shelf up back mind you, Sargant was on it, ariel cables attached but might be for roof mounted satelite dish.

Archived