Assen

Petra

We are going to the BSB round at Assen and wondered if anyone had stayed on the campsite at the circuit or at a nearby campsite. I am in a wheelchair so need suitable access to the circuit. I don't mind walking (pushing) 15-20 minutes.

Hi, I went to the moto gp last year and stayed on the jan and Bertha campsite. It’s a ten minute amble to the track enterance, noisy at night and I was charged €20 per night. There are toilets and showers on site didn’t use them so no idea what they are like . It’s a fifteen minute cycle to the town and the town centre is pedestrianised at night. I had a great weekend there and plan to go back next year.

Regards David

If you can make it there is a small but good motorcycle museum on the edge of the town centre

Hi I brought my ticket via MotoGP website, after chatting with others on the campsite I will get tickets direct from the circuit next year. Talking to people on the campsite who had been to WSB and BSB those weekends are quieter than MotoGP .

Regards David

P.S the idea of going to MotoGP at Assen next year is to go to Le Mans for the classic the following weekend

Archived