Autotrail 11ELE2000 media system

Teacher

Hi everyone its quite a long time since my last post on this forum and I'm still struggling with the Autotrail 11ELE2000 media system fitted as an optional extra in my 2011 Autotrail Tracker EKS. The unit is a multi function unit which includes DVB-TV.

Its been in and out several times and all the usual connections at the back have all been checked by someone with much more knowledge of these devices than I have. The unit has officially been declared U/S and so I have made the decision to replace it and have bought a multifunction unit which has the advantage of a plug-in DVB-Tv adaptor. I am having a few problems sorting out the connection on the original wiring loom which was fitted at the back of the old Autotrail media system. Most of the connectors are clearly labelled as are the connections to the new unit. I don't have a Fiat/Autotrail wiring diagram and cant seem to find a live feed from the Leisure Battery which would be used the power the system when on site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have the Sargent Electrical wiring diagrams for your Tracker? If not you can download the relevant drawing from here... https://sargentltd.co.uk/tech-support/article/Auto-Trail-Schematics/26

The TV is shown on the LH side of page 4 'Consumer Circuits - Roof' and shows what appear to be 2 power feeds, an N/Y (Brown/Yellow) wire and a Y/W (Yellow/White) wire both coming from the EC500 PSU. As the Y/W also feeds the TV Aerial amplifier I would hazard a guess that this is only live when habitation electrics are turned on and the N/Y is permanently live (but I may be wrong!).

If you are still struggling may I suggest a phone call to Sargent as previous reports are that they do offer useful help.

Keith.

Archived