Bio laundry liquid in the loo

steveandlisa

Hi there,

We`ve had a Swift Bolero and have been putting bio liquid in the toilet cassette for the last couple of seasons and it seems to work and smell just fine. We put the fluid straight into the cassette as the flush water came directly from the fresh water tank.

We`ve now just p/exed her for a newer to us Bailey approach and the flush system on these has its own header tank. Will it be ok to add the bio liquid to this header tank, as I don't want to run the risk of staining the toilet pan when flushing (?)

regards

Steve

Matrix Meanderer - 2018-03-13 10:26 PM

Or you could install a SOG system and not put in any chemicals at all (lol)

We're on our third motorhome with a SOG installed and would recommend this device for anyone who doesn't want to use chemicals in the loo.

Bin mo/homin for a few yeers but wot the efifn ale is a SOG sytem 8-)

steveandlisa - 2018-03-14 12:24 AM

We're on our third motorhome with a SOG installed and would recommend this device for anyone who doesn't want to use chemicals in the loo.

https://www.soguk.co.uk/

steveandlisa - 2018-03-13 8:33 PM

Hi there,

We`ve had a Swift Bolero and have been putting bio liquid in the toilet cassette for the last couple of seasons and it seems to work and smell just fine. We put the fluid straight into the cassette as the flush water came directly from the fresh water tank.

We`ve now just p/exed her for a newer to us Bailey approach and the flush system on these has its own header tank. Will it be ok to add the bio liquid to this header tank, as I don't want to run the risk of staining the toilet pan when flushing (?)

regards

Steve

We used to do similar to you (bio liquid straight into the cassette) but when we started using it in the "flush tank" of our camping loo (the sort that's in two halves, that you split apart), I did find that it could leave a black "tide mark" like stain in the top tank (so it can/does leave a "residue"..it is after all, meant to function in hot water..).

This "tide mark" did take some shifting but was easy to get at with a simple camping loo...It could probably be shifted in a proper MH flush tank, but by using the correct "potions"..?

I'd stick with just using it in the cassette..

Tried this, after many years of using blue. Went back to the Blue toilet liquid, as found the bio washing , did not break up solids so well!

I cannot understand why some people try to use cheap stuff , when they pay thousands for a MH.

PJay

Guest pelmetman
steveandlisa - 2018-03-14 12:24 AM

Stinks Of Gas :D .......

SOS system would be more accurate (lol) ............

PJay - 2018-03-14 10:53 AM

Tried this, after many years of using blue. Went back to the Blue toilet liquid, as found the bio washing , did not break up solids so well!

I cannot understand why some people try to use cheap stuff , when they pay thousands for a MH.

PJay

I use it because I think it’s better than the blue , leaves the cassette spotless if used properly I.e a proper bio clean .

The expense or otherwise is not a factor in my choice .

Archived