Broken motorhome window

Popty

I have a broken double glazed window in my 2005 Swift Sundance 590RS motorhome, the window is on the left side & is the one for the "over cab" bed area & need some help from anyone trying to find a replacement, new or used as long as its in better condition than mine, i.e in one piece, lol

• 2 years later...

Smile before reading.

When someone asks me for advice on buying a motorhome, the first is always:

they are built in small series as are their accessories. Don't buy one equipped with strangely shaped windows because in case of problems you risk not finding spare parts.

This forum thread was initiated on September 27 2020 and concluded that same day.

It was resurrected on June 6 2023 by forum-member JaylynnBurnett based in the USA.

I'm going to ask the forum Administrator if threads can be 'archived' (ie. visible but cannot be replied to) after 12 months of inactivity. There's currently a 5-year archive period that's much too long.

A policy of 'archiving'' forum threads that have been inactive for more than 1 year has now been implemented.

I believe (based on past discussions on the Invision Community forum) that reducing the archive period does not have an immediate effect, so resurrecting threads that have been 'dead' for several years may continue to happen for a while.