Burstner Spare Bulb Kit

haddock2685

Welcome to the Out&AboutLive forums, Alan.

You could try a Burstner dealership, but the difficulty with any coachbuilt motorcaavan is that, although a bulb ‘kit’ can be straightforwardly obtained for the ‘commercial vehicle' equivalent (a Fiat Ducato in your case), this may well not contain bulbs suitable for the rear lights, side lights and high level marker lights chosen by the motorhome converter.

I suggest you refer to your Fiat Ducato handbook and list the bulbs shown there. Do the same thing with your Burstner handbook (that hopefully includes a section on bulbs). Then search on-line for Fiat Ducato bulb-kits and check what each kit contains.

You may find that there’s a bulb kit that includes an example of every bulb used on your Burstner, but it’s much more likely that some bulbs your Burstner has won’t be in the kit and that some bulbs in the kit will be superfluous to your motorhome. If you can identify a kit that covers most of the bulbs, you can then buy the extra bulbs you’ll need separately.

This webpage may help.

http://my-car-bulbs.co.uk/fiat-ducato-iii-2006-

Hi Alan and welcome

I also live in Fareham, we use Adams Morley for all our servicing ( Burrfields Road), and they are good at getting parts for you.

We have a spare bulb set , not sure but may have come from Halfords

Regards

PJay

• 2 weeks later...

Archived