Car hire Alicante

Deffheads

We used to use 'Do You Spain' as they used to be less expensive than the mainstream hirers.

Booked online and never let us down and neither did their cars.

Have not needed a hire car for several years so no idea how they compare now but the service wassimilar to any other and like so many seemed to vary for no reason.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-11-16 9:00 PM

We used to use 'Do You Spain' as they used to be less expensive than the mainstream hirers.

Booked online and never let us down and neither did their cars.

Have not needed a hire car for several years so no idea how they compare now but the service wassimilar to any other and like so many seemed to vary for no reason.

The snowbirds out here for the winter can hire their cars for as little 3 euro's a day 8-) .........

Which is why I'm struggling to be allowed replate my £901 ebay bargain banger for 2000 euro's with er in doors :-S .......

So I'm doing it on the QT ;-) .......

Gosh these rates are incredible. Off to Benidorm in December for 14 nights in a hotel which includes transfers. Had transfers not been included I could have hired a car for £38 and I just took the first option in my search. Can somebody explain why they are so cheap as the hire companies cannot make a bean on these rate.

I am thinking money laundering,I hired a car for years at Alicanti,booked in the U.K. london advert. and when I wanted to boo, an extra week from the Spanish company thet said that they could not possibly let the cars for what I paid,infact they did not believe what I was paying,fesspark

I have not used them, however, a friend who has a property in Spain uses Do You Spain about twice a year and swears by them. He suggests, as he does, take out your own excess insurance prior to going, this is how they make their money, don't buy it from them.

Hope this helps.

Guest pelmetman
fesspark - 2018-11-17 5:22 AM

I am thinking money laundering,I hired a car for years at Alicanti,booked in the U.K. london advert. and when I wanted to boo, an extra week from the Spanish company thet said that they could not possibly let the cars for what I paid,infact they did not believe what I was paying,fesspark

Curiously the answer is less prosaic :D .........

They have to pay for their cars to be parked at the airport ;-) ........

So they rent them to old sun birders for peanuts to save money :D .......

Archived