Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller charge for MHs

jak

I am currently doped up on an extra strong course of penicillin so it may be me but for the life of me I cannot find the charge for an annual motorhome (10 trip) card on the Eurotunnel website. I realise I can phone their premium cost line but that goes completely against the grain. Any help appreciated.

Hi Jak

The cost for a car with the frequent traveller scheme is £440 for 10 single trips plus £11 per single For a MH.

Should you take a dog the cost is now £36.

They do not do MH only Frequent traveller. You can add a second person with there credit card details.

Hope that helps

Den

Ps.

Still a great service.

We share the 'frequent traveller' account and it offers excellent value and flexibility.

As already mentioned, £440 for 10 single car tickets, then add £11 per crossing supplement for a MH or campervan - thus it costs £110 return for a MH.

You can change your booking as often as you like, provided you do it at least the day before originally scheduled crossing.

We sometimes book outbound a week or so before travel, but wait until we are ready to come home before booking return crossing (at least day before travel).

Our next trip is in August, and reckon it's a real bargain in peak season compared to buying a standard return ticket.

Archived