Explicit Instructions for Posting Pictures,

Len Salisbury

There’s advice here that may be helpful

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Posting-Photos-/37941/

There are other ways to add photos to forum postings, but the forum’s own method is fairly simple.

The file containing the photo needs to have a .jpg extension (eg. hymer-motorhome-photo.jpg) and be under 100kb in size. If those criteria are met and the procedure described in the above link is followed, a photo should add OK.

(If you want to know how to get under the 100kb limit, that’s another matter...)

Len,

I'm a pretty basic free minded person and do find it a straight forward process. Occasionally by mistake I get tangled up in others photo arrangements and find them awful.

I only ever use Picasa (a free download) to arrange pictures prior to including here.Those users gifted at computers will very likely say there is an easier way, so I guess its what works for me but I cannot fault it.

I doubt I'm qualified to write a set of instructions for that would mean every user installing Picasa first. I'm guessing there maybe many companies pushing their own programmes so to write one set of rules for all is difficult.

My general use of pictures is for magazine articles, village newsletters and information documents. My equipment is bog standard, an HP all in one and either a W7 Asus laptop or W8 larger machine.all about the cheapest I can buy.

Will

Archived