External Anti Frost Cover Citroen Relay 2010

francheezy

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for an external cover for our 2010 Citroen Relay Fifer. I bought one that was supposed to fit our van from door to door across the screen, but it wouldn't go over the 2nd door, so i have had to return it.I use the van daily and it is just to stop the windscreen freezing over, we don't holiday in the winter so not looking for anything too heavy, any help would be great. Thanks Fran

I notice that several ebay sellers are offering what appears to be the same windscreen-cover product for £40-£50 (advert example here)

https://tinyurl.com/u5l6wvp

The photos suggest that the cover won’t be ‘pretty’ or particularly insulative, but if all that’s wanted is anti-frost protection it should be OK (if it fits and doesn’t flap about in the wind!)

High-quality covers that offer good insulation and fit well are expensive new, but are quite often advertised 2ndhand reasonably cheaply.

A heavily insulated cover will be quite heavy and possibly unwieldy if it is to be fitted single-handedly. It also needs saying that, if a motorhome has interior concertina privacy blinds (eg. REMIS blinds) for the cab side-windows, the blind’s frame can complicate (or even prevent) covers that have a ‘door pocket’ from being pulled over the top rear corner of the cab-door.

Archived