External thermal windscreen cover

Phil and Lol

I've just bought a cover for my Ford Transit based van from Taylor Made, they don't have any A class vans on their website but could be worth trying them. Looks good quality and excellent service. If you're anywhere near Lincoln, they are at the show there next weekend.

Phil and Lol - 2019-09-13 12:02 PMAfternoon all. As we now move into autumn/winter weather and temperatures start to drop does anyone use an external thermal windscreen cover on their ‘ Burstner A class’ and if so where did they purchase it?Thanks

We've used a company called Silver Screens, for our last couple of vans.
Our current Hymer A class.
They are based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire. 
They have a website , their contact is Tel 01274872151. Very helpful with advice and very knowledgeable .
Just checked their website,and they show pictures of Burstner A class model, Elegance, Viseo & Zvieno models fitted with their silver screens
Just another option for you. Hope this helps 

I find it just as quick if not quicker and just as easy as internal screens, weather of course permitting. Think the main differences are normally the external screen is one piece, and pushed up from the bottom of the screen, and as you are standing with room around you it’s pretty easy to do it single handed. Removing them is even simpler, as long as they are dry.

Archived