Free 80-page Campervan Digital Sample Issue

Lucie Cranfield

Hello All,

Campervan magazine has launched an 80-page sample of its digital magazine for readers to try for free.

This free digital sample is packed with wonderful travel features including campervan tours to Scandinavia, Cornwall to Scotland, and the New Forest, plus tests of the Auto-Sleeper Fairford, Sterling Auto Caddy and Nu Venture Nu Rio campervans.

There are also readers’ campervans including a 1973 Volkswagen bay-window, a Horizons Unlimited Cavarno 2 and the editorial teams’ campers are also featured, including a VW T25, the Editor’s Renault van conversion and Maurice Hardy’s campervan plus much more!

Don't miss out - download it now - https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/news/news/campervan-magazine-launches-a-free-80-page-sample-digital-issue

Thanks, Lucie :-D

Hi Lucie,

I entered all the details but do not want to be part of the secondary setup so its a big No Thank you from me.

So as I see it its not so free as is said which would probably mean that my Email would be passed around meaning I'm sent more unwanted junk.

Will

henrypartridge - 2018-01-18 7:47 PM

I agree. Why not just offer it as a PDF?

The same question was asked when Lucie Cranfield mentioned last month that a free sample of MMM magazine in ‘digital format’ was available.

Daniel Attwood (“Daniel the Editor”) explained that

"We can't post a PDF or a Word version of a magazine. The digital issue has additional elements like video, sound files, live web links, scrolling picture galleries, etc all embedded.”

The earlier forum thread is here

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Free-130-page-MMM-Sample-Issue/48343/

It includes several postings from forum members and reading it should avoid repetition here.

Archived