Hettich table hinges - help please

Roryboy

Does anyone know where I could obtain the hinges in the pics ?

They are Hettich with the numbers 2811 and 721 stamped on them.

I've been in touch with Hettich and they don't do them any more or have any in stock.

They are from a Pilote table that doubles as a bed base and putting on different hinges would mean the table folded out differently and possibly wouldn't fit in the space provided.

I've tried Ebay and Amazon (who have a wide variety of Hettich hinges).

Has anyone actually managed to source these hinges or any ideas for obtaining them ?

1998817623_HETTICH6(800x695).jpg.a8271d91e938482d1e3ad782c84449ad.jpg

1394590593_HETTICH1(800x628).jpg.4b117fa04fb832493c544424fdc74e3e.jpg

I notice that you’ve also asked about this on the MHFun forum

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/hettich-table-hinges-help-please.197150/#post-3334538

where a similar-looking Hettich hinge was identified here

https://www.seabridge-marine.com/Hettich_Hinge_180deg_for_folding_tables/p2023673_10879298.aspx

As Hettich have told you that they can’t supply the exact hinges you want, you may have to accept that you’ll need to obtain alternatives.

Pilote will have fitted plenty of folding tables using these hinges, but they won’t have anticipated those hinges needing to be replaced and, if the hinges stop being produced, Pilote will have just swapped to a different hinge-design.

Presumably you’ve confirmed that Pilote don’t still have any of ‘your' hinges lying about in the French factory? The chances are very slim that they will, but one never knows...

Derek - yes, I tried UK Dealers and Pilote contact messages but none of them could help.

The Seabridge hinges mention they are now a different size to the original and probably may not fit.

Soss Hinges have been mentioned in posts and they do have a wide variety of 180 deg hinges but I haven't been able to get in touch with them yet as it was the weekend.

Thanks for the replies.

Archived