Lane change function.

Cattwg

(Never mind difficult-to see speedometers - what about the infuriating headlamp dip-switch that habitually triggers the lane-change function?)

Rather than hi-jack another tread, expanding on the above quote, is it possible to disable the lane change ‘5-click’ indicator function?

I’ve just driven our new Fiat based ’van 4000 miles – enough to become accustomed to it – but the lane change indicator function really has become a pain. Not being able to cancel it is the most annoying part.

Cattwg :-D

The inadvertent activation of the lane change function is a common complaint. If you realise soon enough that it has started you might be able to shorten it by positively switching on and off. I've never come across another vehicle which has such a sensitive switch.

Its one of the very few things on the new Fiat Ducato that i hate, i would loved to disable it!! It reminds me of predictive text on a mobile phone, unnecessary and unwanted.

I cannot count the number of times i have tried to dip my headlights or flash them, and then gone down the road flashing alternatively right then left, as i try to cancel them....language Timothy !!

Hate it with a vengance ! At least you can turn off predictive text !! Any good ideas for killing this particular beast ? And i have tried using a lighter touch... but it still happens. Help.

Can Nick at Euroserv help ? Please.

Archived