MMM Latest Magazine

Mad Mitch

Good Afternoon all.

Has anyone had a problem with delivery of the latest MMM?

I've become used to it not arriving before general release but it has not arrived at all this month.

Prior to contacting the Subscriptions department tomorrow it would be useful to know if this is a more general problem.

Mad Mitch

I had the same email on Friday...

"Hello Loyal Subscriber,

We’re really sorry that you haven’t yet received your copy of MMM magazine. Unfortunately there has been a problem with the distribution and this has led to a delay in getting your copy delivered. The problem has now been resolved and your favourite magazine will be with you in just a few days. Again we are really sorry this has happened and hope it does not spoil your enjoyment of this issue of the magazine.

Daniel Attwood, Editor"

but still no magazine!

Keithl - 2020-09-24 10:59 PM

Daniel says you should all have your MMM's by next Monday so hold onto your horses!

Keith.

Except we left home on Thursday to go to Lincoln Show (where I would have delighted in browsing the magazine over the weekend) and will not be returning home for some weeks now - so I won’t be getting my copy on Monday.

David

david lloyd - 2020-09-25 2:36 PM

Except we left home on Thursday to go to Lincoln Show (where I would have delighted in browsing the magazine over the weekend) and will not be returning home for some weeks now - so I won’t be getting my copy on Monday.

David

I see DinkyDot has replied to your post on the Lincoln thread so good news hopefully.

Keith.

Archived