Motorhome scooter trailer

Harleyboy

I recently bought an Easylifter trailer ( brilliant piece of kit - eliminates reversing issues completely) I am away on a 3 month tour and see many other motorhomes with trailers. Many of them have a red and white diagonal sign on the back of the trailer. Does anyone know if this is compulsory. Had no problems yet but would appreciate any advice/knowledge please thanks, Steve

Harleyboy - 2018-06-15 11:25 AM

I recently bought an Easylifter trailer ( brilliant piece of kit - eliminates reversing issues completely) I am away on a 3 month tour and see many other motorhomes with trailers. Many of them have a red and white diagonal sign on the back of the trailer. Does anyone know if this is compulsory. Had no problems yet but would appreciate any advice/knowledge please thanks, Steve

Only in Italy and Spain I Think however there is some debate about if you need one in either country if you have a lighting board at the back of the rack / trailer.

I had one which I used in Italy once but I drove over it and broke it. Never bothered since in Spain or Italy but I do have a lighting board. Bonkers idea really.

Archived