No WiFi without EHU

Bulletguy

Here's a new one!

Just parked up on a site in Lithuania and the site owner told me €20 a night with EHU. I asked how much without as i have plenty gas onboard and he screwed his face and said, "you can't get wifi without it" !! :-S

Maybe i should have told him i have a gas powered laptop.

Bulletguy - 2017-06-22 1:45 PM

Here's a new one!

Just parked up on a site in Lithuania and the site owner told me €20 a night with EHU. I asked how much without as i have plenty gas onboard and he screwed his face and said, "you can't get wifi without it" !! :-S

Perhaps the fact you have UK plates?? Not happy with us leaving EU??

PJay

starvin marvin - 2017-06-22 2:00 PM

You should have told him to stuff it.

I had to laugh. (lol)

I've heard some excuses but that's the best yet! His wifi aerial is stuck on a 20ft pole mounted on the roof as well! But i find a lot of sites quoting the overnight with ehu and seem baffled when asked how much without.

PJay - 2017-06-22 2:14 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-06-22 1:45 PM

Here's a new one!

Perhaps the fact you have UK plates?? Not happy with us leaving EU??

PJay

Nope not had any of that nonsense since leaving UK. A few have asked about Scotland and Ireland and what the general mood in UK is....but that's about all. More are curious where i'm from as Brits tend not to venture these parts and i've not seen one GB plated vehicle east of Berlin.

Archived