Of interest to all in 2017, perhaps.

Will86

National Motor Museum and the Caravan Club to feature on the BBC Antiques Road Trip

On 4 August the BBC visited the Museum to film for the popular BBC 1 programme Antiques Road Trip

Over the course of a week antique experts travel the country buying antiques which they then sell at auction to see who can make the most profit. During each episode, as an interlude, the experts visit places of interest.

Expert Raj Bisram visited the Museum to interview the Curator of The Caravan Collection Richard Noyce about the history of caravanning.

Filming took place in the Museum itself and in the archives of the Collections Centre and is due to be screened in 2017.

This is a direct copy from the Autumn 2016 No.122 Newsletter of the National Motor Museum Trust by myself as a life member 616.

Will

Brock - 2016-12-07 3:33 PM

Thanks Will. I wonder if the wags will able to suppress their instinct to comment on the link between museum pieces and the Caravan Club' committee and members.

Seems the answer to your question is - no

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2016-12-07 3:43 PM

Brock - 2016-12-07 3:33 PM

Thanks Will. I wonder if the wags will able to suppress their instinct to comment on the link between museum pieces and the Caravan Club' committee and members.

Seems the answer to your question is - no

;-)

I was just wondering what valuation they put on Will? :D ..........

Archived