Schaudt Solar Regulator LR1218 on Dethleffs MH

luema

hello everybody

i have a dethleffs motorhome with a standard solar system

i want change it to a schaudt

my problem is the lr1218 it is ok for me ?

the ebl is a 220-2 and the display panel dt220

i am not sure that i can mount the lr1218 on my system

thank everybody for anserw's

marc

Your written English is very good, but I have just added a function to the web page so it can be read in any language. It is now International. Just use the dropdown at the top left of page to select your preferred language.

The LRM 1218 is a good choice, easier to install as it comes with all the cables.

Votre anglais écrit est très bon, mais je viens d'ajouter une fonction à la page Web afin qu'il puisse être lu dans n'importe quelle langue. C'est maintenant international.

Utilisez simplement la liste déroulante en haut à gauche de la page pour sélectionner votre langue préférée.

Le LRM 1218 est un bon choix, plus facile à installer car il est livré avec tous les cables.

aandncaravan - 2017-11-17 8:36 AM

Your written English is very good, but I have just added a function to the web page so it can be read in any language. It is now International. Just use the dropdown at the top left of page to select your preferred language.

The LRM 1218 is a good choice, easier to install as it comes with all the cables.

Votre anglais écrit est très bon, mais je viens d'ajouter une fonction à la page Web afin qu'il puisse être lu dans n'importe quelle langue. C'est maintenant international.

Utilisez simplement la liste déroulante en haut à gauche de la page pour sélectionner votre langue préférée.

Le LRM 1218 est un bon choix, plus facile à installer car il est livré avec tous les cables.

Bravo Alan! Helpful in other languages too.

David

Archived