Spain motorway tolls

Steve928

I've been Googling for about an hour now and downloading PDFs of toll rates that don't seem to be viewable on my phone, so apologies if I'm asking a frequently asked and answered question but I can't find anything relating to vehicle classes.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how 'autocaravans' are charged in Spain and how I would ensure that we pay the correct toll for a 3500MAM m/h?

Thanks as always in advance.

P.S. will be paying by CC

Click on link below then click on the motorway you want to use ,,there is aPDF in the top right with the prices ......at the bottom is the class types ..must say it is a little ambiguous I think you will be in the middle for your van weight ie Pesados 1.... you may get away with Ligeros ....ie light vehicle..I never use the tolls so cant be sure .

https://www.autopistas.com/en/prices-and-tolls

Brian K

The Spanish motorways appear to be better value than the French ones.and they do give plenty of warning.

We travelled from Madrid to Calpe (costa Blanca) Almost completely to ourselves. The Commercial vehicles did not appear to use them, as there was always a good road running parallel. The roads in Spain are very good. We don't normally use motorways, but on the long trip we did , it does cut out roundabouts! Made the journey much easier for us, as it was a long way, for us to do in 0ne go. We usually stick to about 200 to 250 miles in one go now. Also the fuel was much cheaper than in France. At one garage we paid 98cents a litre, In France some places where charging 1.40 euros!

PJay

Archived