Stolen motorhome

G and D

Dethleffs Eurostyle A70. Stolen from secure storage unit overnight 24th to 25th June 17.

At least one caravan also stolen.

On the back just above the bumper in the middle is (or was!) a sticker with "rock'n'roll" with a record behind in black and white. Sticker about 12 inches across. Above that "battle flag of the Confederates" sticker. Both could probably be removed but you never know might still be on it. Also distinctive wide black vertical stripes over Luton and down back. Sides all silver and cab is silver and blue. Rest is white with the black stripes.

Reversing camera at top of back in middle.

I will try to add photos.

Site owner still checking CCTV but most cameras were covered over or moved by thieves.

They didn't get in through the two sets of gates. Went in by removing gates on adjacent premises and removing a fence panel and I assume the post as our van would not fit through a six foot gap.

Please PM if seen.

1062185553_IMG_2863-Copy.JPG.727480b91e6b2706865c557676d16ebf.JPG

580683254_IMG_2861-Copy.JPG.f45d3fff365d57d7a49f51f60dfb8310.JPG

1173530823_IMG_2864-Copy.JPG.7a8e63e282e73022e734158912e72f82.JPG

Sorry to hear of your loss. It looks fairly distinctive , so hopefully will be found.

You don't say where it was stolen from?

i guess this the time of year when vans get stolen more.

Sadly it's the damage they do when breaking in,

PJay

Thanks for your sympathy.

Stolen from Essex at 0330 on the 25th together with a similar M/H that has definitely had plates changed as originals left behind and two caravans. Ours and the other M/H are being circulated on FB. One of the caravans has a tracker so we live in hope. Probably not even still in the UK by now though.

My Hymer Exsis A class was stolen June 2016 and although the insurers have paid out I haven't been able to replace it exactly mainly because it was built on a Transit chassis. It would be of benefit if the Police and insurers set up a few 'Bait' vans that could catch this lowlife and I would suggest that Fords fund a great part of it,mainly because the majority of thefts are Transit based vehicles. This partly due to the Tranny being the most popular vehicle and theft is easy because the ignition and door locks are very vulnerable.

I am so sorry for people who have lost their lifestyle vehicle,some recent thefts have been family vehicles.

Archived