Tv for Hymer exis 578

Trev54

Mine is in the cabinet on the floor beside the door. I fitted my 19" Cello Traveller, I had to modify the bracket and make a converter plate also modified the cupboard slightly moving it forward on the hinges to give more clearance and moved the position of the top.

My last Hymer the TV was in a cupboard and it slid out and dropped down, fitted the Cello in that as the standard supplied Camos was rubbish. The door face that slides out I unscrewed it and refitted it with a hinged at the top and a door retainer clip at the bottom so I could release the bottom of the cupboard front to allow the larger TV to drop down.

According to the medics, the correction position for viewing a TV is below the eye level when sat down ready for viewing.

Following their suggestion plus my optics ours sits on a chair opposite or on the floor, both ideal for nodding off.

lennyhb - 2016-07-24 11:34 AM

Trev54 - 2016-07-23 9:50 PM

Why do you have to modify surly a standard tv should fit

The bracket and cupboard are designed to fit only one particular model of TV. It is the same with Carthago's.

Hi Lenny. I think what Trevor wants to know, is what make and model is that particular TV? He can then either try to source one, or get its dimensions and look for another that is the same size, or a little smaller.

Do you happen to know what make and model TV Hymer fits?

Brian Kirby - 2016-07-24 12:18 PM

lennyhb - 2016-07-24 11:34 AM

Trev54 - 2016-07-23 9:50 PM

Why do you have to modify surly a standard tv should fit

The bracket and cupboard are designed to fit only one particular model of TV. It is the same with Carthago's.

Hi Lenny. I think what Trevor wants to know, is what make and model is that particular TV? He can then either try to source one, or get its dimensions and look for another that is the same size, or a little smaller.

Do you happen to know what make and model TV Hymer fits?

No but I know a man who does, I'll email him.

Archived