Vodaphone Unlimited Max 30 day contract sim - best value?

Matrix Meanderer

Gearing up for the "long road south" and with a newly fitted MiFi onboard, I was going to buy a Vodaphone 50GB data only sim at £30 on a 30 day contract, but the nice lady in their sales team sold me their Unlimited Max sim instead which works in a MiFi (she told me).

Unlimited data at fastest speed available plus (if you need it) unlimited phone calls and texts.

All for just over £27 for a month (sales discounted price from £32) on a 30 day contract.

And with Vodaphone you can mirror UK use in 77 locations (most of Europe), BBC iPlayer, Netflix etc.

Details: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/best-sim-only-deals

I'll cancel the contract in good time to finish shortly after we get home.

So - win win?

Has anyone got this sim in use in France/Spain in a MiFi?

Interested in any comments.

My Vodafone deal is £18 a month for 50 gig data only. We have been away all over Christmas and New Year and used just over 30 gig in 10 days. I estimate that the usage is around a gig an hour, so that would be a good basis to work out what you would need for a long time away. We use a firestick, and all the channels were fine. The stick is going to be "doctored" soon to give us SKY complete and BT sport, plus more movies than a dog has hairs! Stay away from HD transmissions as they use the data big time and can also buffer. We are in Spain and no problem with connectivity.

Archived