camperstops 2017

pagey

Just had an email from Dash4it as they are having a sale on all their stock at the moment , so if like me you have ordered your 2017 addition of camperstop from them and haven't received it yet ( out of stock for the next 5days) it brings the price down from £20.24 to £17.71 an even better price.

If you haven't received an email offering the sale prices just put the discount code in as. Bigsale

shaggy - 2017-01-24 10:26 AM

Just had an email from Dash4it as they are having a sale on all their stock at the moment , so if like me you have ordered your 2017 addition of camperstop from them and haven't received it yet ( out of stock for the next 5days) it brings the price down from £20.24 to £17.71 an even better price.

If you haven't received an email offering the sale prices just put the discount code in as. Bigsale

Forgive my ignorance but where do you put the discount code.

I ordered mine on the 17th January and have checked the invoice, it comes up with pending.

Hi Barcobird

If you have already ordered from Dash4it and the order hasn't been posted yet then give them a call and say you have seen they have an additional 12.5% discount at the moment in their January sale and they will apply it to your order.

If you are ordering on line and haven't already ordered then their is a box that says promotional discount code (or something similar) in which you type big sale then update the page and the additional discount is applied to your order.

It's not just the camperstop book but all there travel books and maps which have this additional discount up until the end of january I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived