compass aventgarde 200

meldorado

Hi

By "in the van" do you just mean the habitation side of things?

If so, it's probably far too obvious to be it, but I don't suppose you have a 12v habitation electrics isolation switch just inside the hab' door, which has been inadvertently knocked?

We had a rocker switch on a 2007 Avantgarde, and not long after we'd bought it, I scratted about for ages, searching for, and checking fuses etc, until I realised the switch had been knocked! :$

Failing that,(and the battery is okay?) it probably will be a fuse(s) or relay of sorts somewhere....but where, I have no idea, sorry. :-S

yes i have checked all the fuses including the ones under the bonnet, there is a light switch by the door but that only works the lights, its the fact that the panel for the pump and water guage and aux / vec switch doesent work that puzzles me most, i am going to change battery tomorrow, thanks for your help. any more ideas let me know :-( :-(

battery checked and was ok, i did find the live cable cnnector was broken and thought i had found the fault, put on new connector but still the same :-( checked all fuses again, all ok , so i give up and book it in to motor electrician, going in next tuesday :'( :'( :'(

Archived